Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I have quite a few white friends, I can confirm. :lolbron:

Some of them crazy ones are like "Why do I have to appologize for being white!!!!:stopitslime: How is BET allowed but if I created a WET, I would be branded a racist!"

White persecution complex is a crazy thing bruh. Don't even bring up Obama, they talk about him like he's a slave master and they are still slaves. :mjlol:

CAC tears! :blessed:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
All of these "studies" have been coming out since Obama got elected. What's the deal with that?
SUFiymd.png
:russ: that smiley

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whites version of racism:

- not being able to say ******
- BET (although it's jewish owned)
- black dating sites (although the same cacs would flip their shyt if you came home w/their sister or daughter)

oh, and fukking black history month. which is also a crock a shyt,we shouldn't celebrate the same 10 achievements in the shortest month of the year. black history is america history, and the month is only celebrated to create animosity, and also help cacs view blacks as inferior. they're on that "oh, you invented peanut butter, that's great, we created almost everything else" shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have quite a few white friends, I can confirm. :lolbron:

Some of them crazy ones are like "Why do I have to appologize for being white!!!!:stopitslime: How is BET allowed but if I created a WET, I would be branded a racist!"

White persecution complex is a crazy thing bruh. Don't even bring up Obama, they talk about him like he's a slave master and they are still slaves. :mjlol:

CAC tears! :blessed:

The BET line is hilarious because the channel is owned by white people.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
don't matter.

Islam condones those actions.

So how do you explain the majority who aren't violent? Are you going to say that they aren't "real" Muslims?

And how is it unimportant to you that most Muslims aren't violent? Unless you intentionally want to keep going with your negative propaganda and keep being ignorant.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So how do you explain the majority who aren't violent? Are you going to say that they aren't "real" Muslims?
thats precisely what i'd say.

The only serious believers are the fundamentalists. Everyone else is just a pretender.

It says something when you can claim to be an actual believer but not take your religion seriously.

And how is it unimportant to you that most Muslims aren't violent?
In theory, those muslims aren't following their teachings. In practice, sure its better for everyone...but I dont wanna hear how religious you are if you can't uphold that view.
Unless you intentionally want to keep going with your negative propaganda and keep being ignorant.
Holding people to their voluntarily imposed standards is negative propaganda? :what:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
as crazy as white people thinking they experience more racism than African Americans.

4M5SUNZ.png
*sigh*
Last words then I'm seriously out of this thread.

Black people are constantly lead to believe that the reason that we aren't collectively successsful is because of us...when THEY are the reason.

Why are we lead to believe our current failures supercede our successes?

Sad but true...but as long they control the American government, the justice system, the banks, the businesses, the franchises, the media, and are the majority of the population of this country, and pull arguments like these out...sh!t ain't never gonna change.

Like honestly, I'm not like all of you hating white ALL people, and I even have my fair share of white friends, and grew up around them from living in the burbs, but I've recognized this stuff and faced it firsthand as a first generation African/West Indian in America. Really, some of them are really just sickening and truly hate-filled people. This was a hard pill to swallow over the years and I'm just saying that any type of country led by a population this messed up to create a system that puts black people at the absolute bottom of the totem pole from centuries of slavery/indentured servitude, years of political/social/economic manipulation, amongst years of mental abuse presented by the all of that...is one where blacks and minorities will constantly be fighting for table scraps.

Frankly, I'm gonna take these racist cacs advice and take my ass back to Africa...cause when the rest of the world wants to f*ck this country up after all of the years of bullsh!t this country has pulled against...it will probably be the BEST place to be after the fact.

Last edited:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I have nothing against white people at all and I'm cool with every nationality, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, class, etc. but everytime I hear hear white people complain about them being the oppressed minority, I make a :smugbiden: face and laugh at their self imposed misery. Them nikkas would have a heart attack and burst into flames at a Paul Mooney show. They literally have every single fukking channel catered to them and they complain about BET.

I saw this mexican girl I went to high school with c00ning HARD on her facebook posting about how persecuted white people are(Her dad is white but looks like 100% hispanic from her mom's genes) and one of her white friends was replying about how white race was going extinct now despite the fact that they are over 70% of the US population currently. So many white and c00n tears were being shed! :banderas::mjlol:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
*sigh*
Last words then I'm seriously out of this thread.

Black people are constantly lead to believe that the reason that we aren't collectively successsful is because of us...when THEY are the reason.

Sad but true...but as long they control the American government, the justice system, the banks, the businesses, the franchises, the media, and are the majority of the population of this country, and pull arguments like these out...sh!t ain't never gonna change.

Like honestly, I'm not like all of you hating white ALL people, and I even have my fair share of white friends, and grew up around them from living in the burbs, but I've recognized this stuff and faced it firsthand as a first generation African/West Indian in America. Really, some of them are really just sickening and truly hate-filled people. This was a hard pill to swallow over the years and I'm just saying that any type of country led by a population this messed up to create a system that puts black people at the absolute bottom of the totem pole from centuries of slavery/indentured servitude, years of political/social/economic manipulation, amongst years of mental abuse presented by the all of that...is one where blacks and minorities will constantly be fighting for table scraps.

Frankly, I'm gonna take these racist cacs advice and take my ass back to Africa...cause when the rest of the world wants to f*ck this country up after all of the years of bullsh!t this country has pulled against...it will probably be the BEST place to be after the fact.

I try to tell Black people that we need to figure out a plan to get back to Africa and make shyt work and I hear everything from "Africans in Africa don't like us", "I'm not African anyway, I'm an American now", "why would I leave America when our ancestors built this country for free"

:ohlawd:

they just don't understand what White supremacy has in store for them.

There will be no "kumbayaa" where we all come together and hold hands and create peace, as much as I would GENUINELY love to see that happen, it's just simply not gonna happen and Black people need to understand it.

I have white friends too, but I know full well that if shyt gets real and a line is drawn in the sand, my friends damn sure won't pick the Black side to team up with, no matter how much Black culture they love and enjoy. at the end of the day they know where home is, and it's in the arms of white supremacy.

Black people are such a loving people, even in our current destroyed state where we're on autopilot for self-destruction, will STILL try to make things work out with White people, even after allllll the shyt that's happened in history and is still happening to this very day.

white people aren't trying to make the relationship work to where it's a healthy, mutually gratifying relationship, so the only alternative is to separate and figure out how we as Black people can learn to love ourselves FIRST and each other, so we can build our communities, properly educate or youth, and appreciate who we are instead of simply existing in an individualistic mindset of "I gotta get me, fukk everybody else"

:wow::wow: