Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think tariq would be on the money with this shyt:patrice:

nah, we dont need all his slick talking "game this, game that" wording. i just started listening to dr umar johnson, he'd be a much better public representative, plus he has a real agenda outside of selling clothing. his idea for starting a school for blacks is genius. i reached out to his email and asked him why he hasn't started a kickstarter page yet, no response. i know if he asked for 10mil, he'd reach it.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
whites version of racism:

- not being able to say ******
- BET (although it's jewish owned)
- black dating sites (although the same cacs would flip their shyt if you came home w/their sister or daughter)

oh, and fukking black history month. which is also a crock a shyt,we shouldn't celebrate the same 10 achievements in the shortest month of the year. black history is america history, and the month is only celebrated to create animosity, and also help cacs view blacks as inferior. they're on that "oh, you invented peanut butter, that's great, we created almost everything else" shyt.

Also being called a honky at Starbucks :heh:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
nah, we dont need all his slick talking "game this, game that" wording. i just started listening to dr umar johnson, he'd be a much better public representative, plus he has a real agenda outside of selling clothing. his idea for starting a school for blacks is genius. i reached out to his email and asked him why he hasn't started a kickstarter page yet, no response. i know if he asked for 10mil, he'd reach it.

He said he'd hit up some black entertainers and athletes for cash.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You know nikkas arent good at pooling new technology resources. Old people do things an old school way. He probably needs a brotha like you around him to show him other ways.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq is a good debater but you feel Umar would be better. Cool

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whites version of racism:

- not being able to say ******
- BET (although it's jewish owned)
- black dating sites (although the same cacs would flip their shyt if you came home w/their sister or daughter)

oh, and fukking black history month. which is also a crock a shyt,we shouldn't celebrate the same 10 achievements in the shortest month of the year. black history is america history, and the month is only celebrated to create animosity, and also help cacs view blacks as inferior. they're on that "oh, you invented peanut butter, that's great, we created almost everything else" shyt.

lol...

oy vey! goys!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They're not really prepared. If black people started stocking up on guns, they would get scared as hell and start changing laws. Notice how the racist vigilantes will only target black teenagers or black people over 50. They're scared to death of us.
That ain't gonna work. They control the stores and own far more weapons. Playing the devil games with the devil only has one winner and it won't be us.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That ain't gonna work. They control the stores and own far more weapons. Playing the devil games with the devil only has one winner and it won't be us.
Something like 90 percent of he resources in this nation are accounted for by cacs. nikkas wanna fight? :russ: How you gonna get supplies after cacs surround your city with tanks. nikkas will be lookin at a bytch ass like.
looney_tunes_wile_e_coyote_011-670x285.jpg