Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Another Titangraph about what we "need to do" won't do jack sh!t for nobody.

STFU breh.

We know where you stand with your "selective pity" "faux outrage" and "playing the field" when it serves your interests.

People have called you a c00n before.You've gone out of your way to sh!t on posters...mosty the black ones and other Africans, so we know what you're about.

Reality is a hard pill to swallow, but nothing is going to make your red rep green, or make this forum collectively respect you again when you've burned so many bridges.

PS, please don't send me anymore PMs about any project you're working on cause I don't want to be involved in it.

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
STFU breh.

We know where you stand with your "selective pity" "faux outrage" and "playing the field" when it serves your interests.

People have called you a c00n before.You've gone out of your way to sh!t on posters...mosty the black ones and other Africans, so we know what you're about.

Reality is a hard pill to swallow, but nothing is going to make your red rep green, or make this forum collectively respect you again when you've burned so many bridges.

PS, please don't send me anymore PMs about any project you're working cause I don't want to be involved in it.
You need to chill, bro. Seriously. You have emotional issues.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They collectively shytted on us for over 400 YEARS...

Yet WE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE? :what:

FOR WHAT!?

FOR BEING BORN BLACK?

No forgiveness at all...why should we feel guilty for existing? And being alive? Because they hate us for those facts? We'll never be in their good graces so you can miss me with this breh (no offense).

I don't feed into anyones supposed inferiority complexes...that's what it sounds like. Another way society tries to destroy our collective psyche mentally.

Calm down man

No hate to you brotha...but reread what I wrote, I'm definitely not asking for forgiveness, that one line in my whole post does not sum up what I said. Simply replying to that confused brother...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Calm down man

No hate to you brotha...but reread what I wrote, I'm definitely not asking for forgiveness, that one line in my whole post does not sum up what I said. Simply replying to that confused brother...

Please don't tell me how I should act. Please don't tell me to chill. Please don't tell me to "calm down". I'm fine.

I really just don't like it when people tell me how I should feel about something or to "control my emotions". Or tell me how to think. I've had to deal with it constantly from THEM for years in academia when I was just trying to make my voice heard and express myself...and yet somehow I'M in the wrong.

I read through everything though...I agree. I'll dap you for that. No disrespect to you. Carry on breh.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Please don't tell me how I should act. Please don't tell me to chill. Please don't tell me to "calm down". I'm fine.

I really just don't like it when people tell me how I should feel about something or to "control my emotions". Or tell me how to think. I've had to deal with it constantly from THEM for years in academia when I was just trying to make my voice heard and express myself...and yet somehow I'M in the wrong.

I read through everything though...I agree. I'll dap you for that. No disrespect to you. Carry on breh.
I feel you breh white people controlled us for waaaay to long time to break the chain once and for all
I YEAAAAARN TO BE FREE!!! lol.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lzcubmPxy01r1rw7do1_400.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not surprising. Black people are always openly calling people racial slurs. There seems to be a double standard that only black people know about :yeshrug: