Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If you can't move up move out" -Mickey Royal

Or at least pay attention to your own economic interest.

For all that racism happening to white men :lolbron: there is still enough of them greedy enough to go into business with brothers. Green is the color above all.

I know at least 2 millionaires. I got to get serious about getting that investment coin. You can't make that real life changing money without it.

Or as Kanye would say, WHO'S GOING TO BACK ME?!!! :yeshrug:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
For all that racism happening to white men :lolbron: there is still enough of them greedy enough to go into business with brothers. Green is the color above all.

I know at least 2 millionaires. I got to get serious about getting that investment coin. You can't make that real life changing money without it.

Or as Kanye would say, WHO'S GOING TO BACK ME?!!! :yeshrug:

These are the real problems that we have. Securing loans,supply and distribution issues and lack business ownership.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Let's not forget that they gave a 14 year old black kid the electric chair and completely mutilated the body of Emmett Till like it was nothing. Events like those are why I can never give them the benefit of the doubt. It's straight up demonic.

Don't even have to go back that far.

In recent (last five) years:

A 17 year old boy was followed home by a grown man (with a history of violent outbursts) and shot to death
A 24 year old college student was shot to death by police after getting into a serious car accident
A 19 year old girl was shot in the face with a shotgun after getting into a serious car accident
A 22 year old man was shot in the back by a police officer while laying down on the ground
A 17 year old high school student was found dead in a rolled up gym mat
An 8 year old black boy was shot in the face by a neighbor because he was being too loud (only survivor)
A white judge gives a 14 yo black boy ten years for punching one person and killing them, then passes a not guilty verdict to a 16 yo white boy who drove drunk, killed four people, paralyzed two more and had repeated run-ins with the law

Demonic people

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
video is less than a week old and this White woman proves this 100,000,00000000000%

This broad ought to be ashamed lying like that. Said "there's not one white person that hates Barack Obama because of his race. They dislike him because of his policies." Man. How can be you make a bold face lie like that? We can all go on CNN, Huff Post, Yahoo or Youtube and see what white people say about Obama.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Don't even have to go back that far.

In recent (last five) years:

A 17 year old boy was followed home by a grown man (with a history of violent outbursts) and shot to death
A 24 year old college student was shot to death by police after getting into a serious car accident
A 19 year old girl was shot in the face with a shotgun after getting into a serious car accident
A 22 year old man was shot in the back by a police officer while laying down on the ground
A 17 year old high school student was found dead in a rolled up gym mat
An 8 year old black boy was shot in the face by a neighbor because he was being too loud (only survivor)

A white judge gives a 14 yo black boy ten years for punching one person and killing them, then passes a not guilty verdict to a 16 yo white boy who drove drunk, killed four people, paralyzed two more and had repeated run-ins with the law

Demonic people

Elaborate on these two, breh ... I don't recall these off the top of my head