Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I'd have serious carpal tunnel if my online competitive gaming life was primarily Playstation - that controller is a torture device and I have never been into fight sticks.

I feel way more comfortable on the X & I love the online community that I've established there.

I feel you on that. I been rocking with PlayStation since 95 so I aint changing now. Plus me and the Xbox got off to a rocky start when they had that big ass controller that was bigger than Shaq's hands.

But even still tho breh. U missing out :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m glad I got on that 4 :ehh: I wish they made it apart of the collection so we didnt have to switch between the 2
I feel you on that. I been rocking with PlayStation since 95 so I aint changing now. Plus me and the Xbox got off to a rocky start when they had that big ass controller that was bigger than Shaq's hands.

But even still tho breh. U missing out :ufdup:

:russ:I feel you. I think you're talking about that Duke Controller. HA. That shyt was definitely a monstrosity.

I'll be honest, the only group in my life that encourages any I know to cop the PS4 are the Coli nikkas...And if you haven't seen, most of them seem way too lame on that stan war shyt that I can't even imagine being in a party chat with many of those nikkas. :scust:

More brehs like you increase in number here...I might just cop. :salute:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps

Vintage shyt.

I was too young to be apart of this culture.

I wish I could have seen the arcade hayday:wow:

I was there for ALL of it. The look on the person's face after you beat that ass in SF was classic. nikkaz wanna pop off, you got your crew at the arcade hitting em with the :birdman:

I remember the day I saw Mortal Kombat I for the first time in like 92 and was like :picard: :banderas:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was there for ALL of it. The look on the person's face after you beat that ass in SF was classic. nikkaz wanna pop off, you got your crew at the arcade hitting em with the :birdman:

I remember the day I saw Mortal Kombat I for the first time in like 92 and was like :picard: :banderas:
You are lucky as fukk, breh. Seriously.

I'd have been a fan favorite. My shyt talking wpuld be savage enough to get nikkas in their feelings, but funny enough to where it would hardly come to anything serious.

I would have loved that experience.

I will say, I'm luckier than my kids will be in regards to online play.

Those 360 days with doing all nighters in Gears and Call of Duty against racists and nikkas who come in the lobby popping shyt... Clutching while your whole crew is watching and hearing the whole lobby blow up after the clutch...

:to: Wow, I miss it.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I got this game but I've never been good at fighting games. Who wanna teach me some shyt :deadrose::lupe:

I also have street fighter v but I've never won an online match

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I forgot how much fun 3S was.. bringing me back To those 3SOE days :whew:

Also the netcode seems to be great (ps4).. Out of the 23 games I've played last night only two was unplayable.

BTW is there a way to make private battle lounges??