PlayStation’s 30th anniversary celebration begins this month

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Jehovahs witnesses don't even celebrate birthdays, why The fukk would anyone celebrate hardware? What are you going to do, just sit and meditate about playing Tobal?

The PS1 was on display at a store that I ended up robbing one day :manny: They had Virtual boy on display as well. I'm about to celebrate my freedom, I'll holla...

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
thats-why-hes-the-goat-mvp.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Jehovahs witnesses don't even celebrate birthdays, why The fukk would anyone celebrate hardware? What are you going to do, just sit and meditate about playing Tobal?

The PS1 was on display at a store that I ended up robbing one day :manny: They had Virtual boy on display as well. I'm about to celebrate my freedom, I'll holla...
Imagine robbing a store to notice a PS1 and Virtual Boy...
It's in and out when you get the money, not look at systems.

Cut it out, brehV. :camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Honorable Righteous Residents Handbook

Verse 17:11-23 - Undignified Foul and Wretched

The Messenger from Harlem one day overheard a degenerate filthy unkempt man with a disheveled hairline proudly boasting: "I don't mean to brag but Craigs thrift shop has been good to me. With the last of my savings I purchased a king size mattress with pillows, blankets and sheets included for one hundred fifty beans." The degenerate filthy unkempt man then shuffled his feet, rubbed his protruding stomach, pointed to the sky and said: "Come up Shuffle !" A righteous man in disgust asked: "You spent your life savings on a used mattress?" The degenerate filthy unkempt man replied: "Yes what is wrong with that?" The righteous man replied: "Did you check if this mattress was soiled with another mans seed before letting your wife lay her face on it?" More residents started gathering appalled by what they were hearing. Another righteous man replied: "How do you know if two unclothed men engaged in bare booty cheek slap pugilism on top of that mattress with nothing but gum bottom boots on for ankle support?" A righteous maiden replied: "How do you know if this man and his companions ploughed a fiend of intoxicant powder cooked into rock form on top of that mattress?" The degenerate filthy unkempt man yelled: "You're all just jealous of my Lions Den being on the come up !." The Messenger from Harlem had heard enough. With a look of puzzled disgust he motioned his arms, pointed in the direction of the degenerate filthy unkempt man and said: "Who apostle is this?" A moment of silence passed and a weeping woman with immense shame and sadness replied: "O messenger from Harlem! This filthy fool is unfortunately my husband. I believe he's been possessed by a demon!" The Messenger from Harlem replied: "No demon would possess a man so undignified foul and wretched. The must that exudes from his pores, his breath, his clothes, his hairline, is repellent to both the physical and the spiritual. Rather than listen to the decree of the righteous, he basks in the stench of his humiliation."

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imagine robbing a store to notice a PS1 and Virtual Boy...
It's in and out when you get the money, not look at systems.

Cut it out, brehV. :camby:
I was just stating that the place I EVENTUALLY ended up robbing, once upon a time had a ps1 and a virtual boy on display

The robbery wasn't at gunpoint. Place was closed, wasn't planned. Just went on the roof as a teen, drunk on my birthday when we noticed you could look into a toy store from the roof. A panel was removed for reasons unknown to us. The homey hopped in so I followed. Packed two trash bags, one had two ps2s and two n64s. The other bag was filled with games from both systems

My motivation was goldeneye :manny:

Silent alarms

Helicopter

Cop on megaphone talking about come out with your hands up or they sending the dogs in

And that's how ya boy became a felon, video game related :francis: I was enrolling into Digitech at the time. Was denied afterwards because of. But I'm not mad, my life would have been different. I wouldn't have the family and friends I have today if things went different. Plus it sets up act 2 in my life story. TBC