Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
For those that preordered did the ultra sf4 come on the game? Or was that just a GameStop thing?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
shyt I'm definitely getting this on Xbox too, and prolly Steam down the line. I'm just waiting on Xbox to transfer my final credits from the Rewards program so that will net me 20 bucks in my MS account, plus the 10 I already have will be able to net this for super duper cheap.

Even though there is fightcade, this seems to be organized a bit more fluidly than the fightcade matchmaking setup. Hopefully the netcode is decent.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For those that preordered did the ultra sf4 come on the game? Or was that just a GameStop thing?

I preordered with Amazon, they emailed me a seperate code with a download(which I don't need since I already own the game, if someone wants it PM me, first come first serve, PS4)

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Nah, I have yet to cop a PS4, breh.

All my shyt talk is Xbox related.

Do you have Xbox gamepass? I'm down to play Ultra SF4 as well.

Sony def got the W w/ SFV even though I here a lot of brehs say they prefer SF4.:wow:
I’m glad I got on that 4 :ehh: I wish they made it apart of the collection so we didnt have to switch between the 2

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I have yet to cop a PS4, breh.

All my shyt talk is Xbox related.

Do you have Xbox gamepass? I'm down to play Ultra SF4 as well.

Sony def got the W w/ SFV even though I here a lot of brehs say they prefer SF4.:wow:

Dammit man. U on the wrong system breh :snoop:

I love SFV personally but that's only because Bison is mid-top tier :demonic:

Only time I ever use the Xbox these days is for Fight Night :banderas:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dammit man. U on the wrong system breh :snoop:

I love SFV personally but that's only because Bison is mid-top tier :demonic:

Only time I ever use the Xbox these days is for Fight Night :banderas:
Honestly, I'd have serious carpal tunnel if my online competitive gaming life was primarily Playstation - that controller is a torture device and I have never been into fight sticks.

I feel way more comfortable on the X & I love the online community that I've established there.

I’m glad I got on that 4 :ehh: I wish they made it apart of the collection so we didnt have to switch between the 2

Word. I was literally thinking the same thing. That would have been perfect.

I'm still crossing my fingers that the most hated Street Fighter - Street Fighter X Tekken - is released on backwards compatibility. I am one of the few that loved that fukking game.