Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They mention anything about being able to mess around with the dipswitches or anything?

I remember the dreamcast copies had cheats to unlock the extra menu to do cool shyt like this, took a pic last night on Double Impact

WP_20180601_00_54_57_Pro.jpg

And the online edition on ps3 and 360 was even more customization with what you could tinker round with.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
They mention anything about being able to mess around with the dipswitches or anything?

I remember the dreamcast copies had cheats to unlock the extra menu to do cool shyt like this, took a pic last night on Double Impact

WP_20180601_00_54_57_Pro.jpg

And the online edition on ps3 and 360 was even more customization with what you could tinker round with.

I’ve noticed these are all straight up arcade ports which sucks. We should be able to change settings , also the music in 3rd strike on the consoles has extended songs and for me it’s a big deal not to have ir

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Xbox One owners: What's the online community looking like for this? Is it easy to find matches or does it take 5 minutes per match like MvC:I? Trying to decide if I wanna grab this for XB1 or Switch.
It’s pretty easy. If you cop for the 1X let me know we got enough people here to make a 4 man lobby.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
They need to stop fukking around and put a patch in so the extra characters from Alpha 3 Max are in there too, I'm legit heated
:ufdup:

If Capcom release another SF Collection in the next couple of years
:gucci:
They're all CPS-based arcade ports fam, not gonna happen. Alpha 3 Max was never in the arcades.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Xbox One owners: What's the online community looking like for this? Is it easy to find matches or does it take 5 minutes per match like MvC:I? Trying to decide if I wanna grab this for XB1 or Switch.

I got the first street fighter that dropped on switch. It's been one of my most played games. Online community is great, plus it's portable.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
They need to stop fukking around and put a patch in so the extra characters from Alpha 3 Max are in there too, I'm legit heated
:ufdup:

If Capcom release another SF Collection in the next couple of years
:gucci:
it's not that simple