Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Copped, been playing more super turbo online than anything because I never really was that good at it and want to get better at it. 3S has been garbage online it feels like it's dropping inputs.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I have to admit I basically only play Super Turbo. It's genuinely the pinnacle of Street Fighter in my opinion.
Some of the later games have systems that are more complex but not as satisfying to play competitively. Hopefully online remains well populated for a long time to come.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I love the NG and 2I stages and music. I feel like I’m playing my Dreamcast all over again :wow:

I feel like the presentation and music is better in the first two sf3 games. Second impact also has Killa Sean going for it too

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I feel like the presentation and music is better in the first two sf3 games. Second impact also has Killa Sean going for it too
And Alpha 2 is better than 3 in this respect as well as CVS1 being better than 2 in this respect.

Variety beats out presentation. It's common sense.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I have to admit I basically only play Super Turbo. It's genuinely the pinnacle of Street Fighter in my opinion.
Some of the later games have systems that are more complex but not as satisfying to play competitively. Hopefully online remains well populated for a long time to come.
I prefer hyper fighting strongly. From the art to the music I did not like the changes..or the new challengers that much. Also hate the CPU ai. There isn' even bonus stages. Also the first super moves were garbage.