Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection – Out this Week!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Couldn't get too much in after the game last night, but had fun. Rusty as all hell, though smh. Need to work late tonight, so probably won't do much tonight, either. :francis:

Shame they don't make games like this anymore. More excited to play this than my whole backlog. Online comp, and don't have to fire up an emulator:blessed:

If only Disney would stop being bytches, and we could get a Versus game collection:noah:

You can keep Infinite, though:hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Couldn't get too much in after the game last night, but had fun. Rusty as all hell, though smh. Need to work late tonight, so probably won't do much tonight, either. :francis:

Shame they don't make games like this anymore. More excited to play this than my whole backlog. Online comp, and don't have to fire up an emulator:blessed:

If only Disney would stop being bytches, and we could get a Versus game collection:noah:

You can keep Infinite, though:hhh:
Speaking of backlog....I got shyt to play and I keep adding to the pile :mjgrin:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My copy arrived from Amazon earlier today.
I played a few rounds of Super Turbo earlier, GOAT Street Fighter:blessed:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Amazon didn't ship it now they're saying it's out of stock. There service sucks now, I cancelled the pre order, they couldn't even do anything for me when I called. They drive everyone else out of business then they raise their prices and the service turns to shyt, I can't wait for my prime to be done, this is happening all the time now

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
copped on switch for the portability factor.

that ps4 copy is staring me down though