Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You know, I be trying not to engage in diaspora wars (either online or offline), but everytime a immigrant black person tries to shyt on Black Americans, it really makes me want to be more focused on my people and say fukk everyone else now.
This clown ass nikka would not be where he's sitting at if it was not for us, POINT BLANK PERIOD.
Don't let a random person dictate your emotions brotha. This dude is a non-factor. He could die tomorrow and your life would go on like usual so he shouldn't have you riled up saying fukk everyone else. Stay focused on your purpose and the people in your real life and keep the positivity going.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Happens all the time in germany. Non-black americans pretending to be black to bag shorties
I met a Nigerian cat overseas acting like he was from Texas. I had to call him out on it and tell him to be proud about where he is from. Cool dude but that false flagging is not respected. It was even more funny cuz other Nigerian cats I met with him were laughing at him for it.

Unfortunately, the country we were in viewed Africans as criminals and poor while Americans were seen in a better light so he played the role to get better treatment.

It's funny how things switch up depending on where you are in this world. That just let's me know all this ish is a game and not real. It's all programming.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Exactly.

Also, I don't know why we WOULDN'T claim America. Not only did we build this bytch, our people didn't even exist before here. We're a mixture of disparate tribes of Western and South Western Africa, white slave owners/miscegenators, and in some cases, sprinklings of native blood.

For some reason Latinos, who have similar origins, get to be a whole new people or groups of people but Black Americans gotta somehow be linked to Africa or nothing. That's bullshyt. African-Americans are a new people in the same way Vikings mixed with French and became Normans.

draw them lines straight :dame:breh :ehh:.

so latinos in cuba, dom rep, venzuela, mexico etc are ring-fenced as sort of one ..

but brehs in the usa, jamaica, trinidad, canada .. are not ..

as for the fixation with africa like it's a duopoly :what:

Screenshot-2024-04-11-at-01-13-06.png

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
He's saying the same thing the "Burna Boy" said but in different words. And he's right. Black Americans got no cultural identity. Slavery did that :francis:
the fukk y'all get on here and talk about jesus christ

they done colonized your mind too

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yall really 40+ tuning into Kai live streams
twitch pretty much promotes him regardless of what you already follow as well as a few other streamers.

Basically, if any random person goes on to twitch while he’s streaming, twitch is gonna suggest you watch him. He’s probably gonna be somewhere in your top 8 slot of suggested streams along with 2 or three other females that wanna sell sex but don’t wanna go on sex cam sites.

What we should really be talking about is the people who just actively support this nonsense or are apathetic.

Some people just aren’t worth listening to and should have their digital presence revoked just the same as if he went to a University or some campus and started spouting this bullshyt. They’d bounce his ass out there.

Honestly, he has no qualifications, education nor contributions to even comment on what culture is.

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
twitch pretty much promotes him regardless of what you already follow as well as a few other streamers.

Basically, if any random person goes on to twitch while he’s streaming, twitch is gonna suggest you watch him. He’s probably gonna be somewhere in your top 8 slot of suggested streams along with 2 or three other females that wanna sell sex but don’t wanna go on sex cam sites.

What we should really be talking about is the people who just actively support this nonsense or are apathetic.
Not on twitch that’s like a cracker site to me so I wouldn’t know. It’s just weird to me because I’m younger than that so he’s way off my radar anytime I get recommended any of his content I block it or put not interested because I’m genuinely not his entertainment is for alphas and brain dead zoomers I can’t just watch his solo content even if he has a famous guest he’s that annoying to me. I just don’t see the coli demographic watching this because it’s too hyper energy and he’s not black so it’s really a head scratcher but since you clarified that it makes more sense.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
This may have been taken outta context as he says you're not cultured which doesn't mean you have no culture. But if he did mean that, the he is obviously wrong

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical behavior of a tether. His entire persona is one of a black American. I believe this conversation started when he embraced his own culture (his words and others who were defending him, not mine) by he and his friends openly assaulting women at a cultural event:

He’s frustrated and angered by the fact that multiple people called him out for this and decided to take it out Black Americans.

Not our monkey and this is not our circus :hubie:. He’s been a c00n since he was introduced to the masses. Notice you’ve never seen Druski running around doing the type of degenerate, criminal behavior Kai Cenat does.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Hate Speech
Most copied culture on the planet. So much so, people are taking us for granted and saying we have no culture while dressing like us, listening to our music, making their own versions of our music, making their own versions of food we introduced to them, speaking our slang, and so forth :mjlol:
mehhh your culture is tied to brands and western capitalism

its different if your folks are from africa or the caribbean

hip hop was created in jamaica
soul food comes from african dishes
clothing is primarily brands made by whites or produced in asain countries

americans just dont wanna admit it but you have low levell of culture cause slavery takes up most of the ancestral timeline

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Racism / Race Baiting
i swear even the west africans make fun of and look down on americans

Status
Not open for further replies.