Not open for further replies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea but all those groups you listed know their identity. If you asked them where they from, they'll you:"Im dominican, im haitian, im jahmaican...etc".

Black americans dont know who they are. They wont even accept their American identify but want to go to Africa to find themselves :russ: :dead: talkin going back to the motherland.

you know what a Haitians motherland is? haiti. Jaimacan? Jaimaca. Black Cubans? Cuba

:dead: THIS HAS TO BE
THE DUMBEST POST IVE EVER
SEEN ON THE COLI BECAUSE
THIS fakkit WAS 100% SERIOUS
AND TYPED THIS INCREDIBLY WRONG shyt
WITH HIS CHEST POKED OUT

:devil:
:evil:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kue7JYU.gif

:russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So nothing to do with values, religion, rites of passage, ethos, etc……. What you listed is basically entertainment….. and black people do have a culture, at least we used to have one
He listed out several religious and ethical traditions. You nikkas are dumb dumb as fukk. Wow…

Mouth breathers who sat at the back of the class. Probably was given extra time on exams because your dumbass couldn’t process the curriculum like normal students

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Most copied culture on the planet. So much so, people are taking us for granted and saying we have no culture while dressing like us, listening to our music, making their own versions of our music, making their own versions of food we introduced to them, speaking our slang, and so forth :mjlol:
people don't even know that their own culture evolved from ours.

was telling an asian last week that K-Pop is black culture, she said no, I then asked where did it evolve from then? where in ancient korean musicals did it evolve into pop? she hit the :ohhh:

ask a korean and they all probably think they invented it, when all you have to do is ask one of my servers. :francis:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You know, I be trying not to engage in diaspora wars (either online or offline), but everytime a immigrant black person tries to shyt on Black Americans, it really makes me want to be more focused on my people and say fukk everyone else now.
This clown ass nikka would not be where he's sitting at if it was not for us, POINT BLANK PERIOD.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

jay83

Superstar
Daps

was telling an asian last week that K-Pop is black culture, she said no, I then asked where did it evolve from then? where in ancient korean musicals did it evolve into pop? she hit the :ohhh:

ask a korean and they all probably think they invented it, when all you have to do is ask one of my servers. :francis:

I met a few Koreans that thought KFC meant Korean fried chicken.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

That's like when Alton brown had to tell some Asian woman on his show that korean fried chicken came from black American soldiers on base in Korea teaching the natives how to make fried chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.