I call her Zendaya (Yeah He Smashed)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
If a pretty woman is homeless, just know she has burned countless bridges to get to that point. Do you want be the next one burned? :francis:

shariece_clark_1.jpg

If a pretty woman is homeless, just know she has burned countless bridges to get to that point. Do you want be the next one burned? :francis:

shariece_clark_1.jpg

That or they have absolutely no walls left between their legs and you can stick an NBA size shoe in the vagina.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
If she’s addicted she has a long way to go. Any nikkas even contemplating saving her good luck and you’re a creep let’s be real, she’ll need insane amount of help.

Addiction is a sad symptom and being out in the streets even worse. Lots of maniacs walking around.

My bad. It seems like her mom’s ex boyfriend may have trafficked her from age 15. SMH.
:mjcry:

Even worse.

Incredibly sad

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I’m a Dirtbag ass nygga living in Tampa Florida … sometimes you taking a walk and see a Zendeya sitting on the sidewalk…she might seductively look at you and give you the Blowjob gesture….and you might have a couple extra dollars on ya….

:francis:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I’m a Dirtbag ass nygga living in Tampa Florida … sometimes you taking a walk and see a Zendeya sitting on the sidewalk…she might seductively look at you and give you the Blowjob gesture….and you might have a couple extra dollars on ya….

:francis:

How is Tampa? That used be my stomping grounds heavy.

They still doing that :dame:shyt on Nebraska Ave?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
How is Tampa? That used be my stomping grounds heavy.

They still doing that :dame:shyt on Nebraska Ave?
Nygga!! I live on Florida ave off Nebraska!
:russ:

I was walking home to my Apartment from the corner store and a dark skinned young man in a wig and Tight red Dress was walking in front of me and i noticed that we were walking in the same Direction...he kept looking back at me(pause!) trying to see if I was choosing or trying to murder him...

I'm just trying to go home, ma'am! We are just walking this direction...I'm looking stalkerish...

Turns out we were going to the same apartment complex and I have NEVER seen this person long as I lived here ..

We get to our doors at the same time and They knock on a door and I'm fumbling with my keys extra long trying to be nosey to see which freaky ass neighbor of mine ordered taye diggs in a dress!

:russ: