Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't know why some non black Americans always end up coming out on this dumb shyt, and I say this as someone who has trini roots on half of my family tree.

The problem is that he's too ignorant to discern that black people don't necessarily have the same culture throughout the U.S. He can discern the difference between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian (actually he probably can't, but he automatically assumes there is) but won't do the same for a breh in the DMV and northern Florida.
His whole act is basically a reincarnation of Chris Tucker but 90% less funny.

I'd have said Richard Pyror but yeah. Cenat being gen z stupid as always

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah.....you are one of those. Hear something you don't like and act like a child. Work on your intellect breh.
You one of those c00ns. I bet I can guess your background.

But I don't give a fukk.

Kill yaself and let me put you on ignore. Musty mutt ass c00n.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The Coli: "Why do you call us Internet Ass Muhfukkas"

Still The Coli: "We need to have a serious discussion about this midget's opinion on Tik Tok"
This man is so popular he caused a riot in NYC. He has influence. If he has influence, he has reach. If he has reach, he can create a narrative and that narrative he posited was definitively anti-black American.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this the same a$$hole who caused all that mayhem in NYC giving away a ps5?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jamaica=English slave colony

Cuba= Spanish slave colony

Haiti= French slave colony

:mjlol: @ motherland you immigrant ass Negroes think wayyyy to highly of yourselves levels of delusions I hope to never achieve.

You're dismissed.

I don’t think he understands that those people were dropped off as slaves in those countries :dead:

It’s literally no different than America :dead:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
cul·ture /ˈkəlCHər/ - the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group

Having a culture is essentially inherent to any people. Now whether you personally recognize all the elements of that culture is your own individual issue, but the idea that there's no culture at all is easily proven false and additionally is just somewhat of a smooth brain take :patrice::jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.