Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The culture he is part of is most likely just a copied version of ADOS, this is the ironic thing about people who make that statement. Even in regards to African culture, music and religion, a lot of it is based around slaves from America who went back to Africa and the mix between the indigenous people and New slaves.

Statements like this give the likes of Tariq reason to go in, and you can’t 100% put the blame on people like him when you have people like this who make a living from cosplaying African American culture while saying said people don’t have a ‘Culture’

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I would say fads more than culture. :manny: IMO

And you would be misinformed. Because white people such fukking nosy thieves, a major part of our culture is adaptability and change, the art of the remix, you could say. From language to fashion to musical genres. We can't use old slang because they know it all, they study it. Anyone of us could make a list of songs white people ruined spanning decades, possibly genres. This is the code we have amongst ourselves and we literally never even discuss it. Linguistically, I could even make the argument that there's a universally understood substrate bc, old or young, 'from here' or not, we all pick it up within like two usages.

Also, with us being Americans actually in America, there isn’t necessarily a need for me to be super duper American pride. I mean, I’m here and I’m more than likely going nowhere. That’s where the state discussion comes in.
Unless, ofc, you're in a place with a lot of black immigrants. Then you end up very comfortable repping your flag if you have any modicum of self respect.

If you notice, I'm very rarely on the NY side of city beef, bc immigrant NY'ers always gotta say some slick shyt, like yall dumb or slow. Now I'm offended cuz you talking about my family, tf?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
The Coli: "Why do you call us Internet Ass Muhfukkas"

Still The Coli: "We need to have a serious discussion about this midget's opinion on Tik Tok"

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don’t think Roman’s even considered themselves white and France is a mixed country
Exactly, brehthren :obama:

Notice most of the countries these people claim to be the birthplace of western civilization's proximity to Africa :mjpls:

Mediterranean-sea-4.jpg

All the good European food is from Spain and Italy....no coincidence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont make me post the vid of lil cease dancing naked in front of biggie and them. Old nikkas was doing gay shyt openly in the 90s. You just didn't have cameras recording everything

Let’s be clear…. He was dancing for the females but there were dudes in the room… He was just trying to loosen the girls up

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The Coli: "Why do you call us Internet Ass Muhfukkas"

Still The Coli: "We need to have a serious discussion about this midget's opinion on Tik Tok"

Somebody in here is in their damn 40s and seriously concerned with what midget half their age got to say on the "Ticky Tocks" and "InstaSnaps"
giphy.gif

:russell: Trynna make fetch happen. I notice you have no smoke for the disrespectful immigrant, the actual subject of this thread. :jbhmm:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most copied culture on the planet. So much so, people are taking us for granted and saying we have no culture while dressing like us, listening to our music, making their own versions of our music, making their own versions of food we introduced to them, speaking our slang, and so forth :mjlol:

This.

It's nothing but JEALOUSY!

The whole world copies off of Black American Culture!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:russell: Trynna make fetch happen. I notice you have no smoke for the disrespectful immigrant, the actual subject of this thread. :jbhmm:
That poster along with the idiot who quoted him @Blessings tend to deflect like some white teenage bytches whenever this topic is brought up. Straight feminine neutered passive aggressive deflection tactics

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That poster along with the idiot who quoted him @Blessings tend to deflect like some white teenage bytches whenever this topic is brought up. Straight feminine neutered passive aggressive deflection tactics

Referring to someone as "uncultured" doesn't necessarily mean not having a culture. It can be used to describe someone who is ignorant about a particular aspect of a culture. In this case, Kai was expressing that the Black American he was talking about is ignorant about certain aspects of Caribbean culture.

I have definitely said it here before: Black American culture is the greatest culture in the world, both presently and historically. There are people who hold a similar opinion as Kai about individuals from the Caribbean, and that is completely acceptable. I choose to protect my peace and not get upset by someone else's opinion.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Referring to someone as "uncultured" doesn't necessarily mean not having a culture. It can be used to describe someone who is ignorant about a particular aspect of a culture. In this case, Kai was expressing that the Black American he was talking about is ignorant about certain aspects of Caribbean culture.

I have definitely said it here before: Black American culture is the greatest culture in the world, both presently and historically. There are people who hold a similar opinion as Kai about individuals from the Caribbean, and that is completely acceptable. I choose to protect my peace and not get upset by someone else's opinion.
Wild how you’re juelzing and playing mental gymnastics to defend this midget

Status
Not open for further replies.