Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i cant stand these feminine streamer dudes.

like there are multiple vids of these dudes acting suspect openly. i just saw a tiktok of a dude grabbing speed ass.

everything that was looked down upon in the 90s and early 2000s is now acceptable among these young cats.

and then they cry when people say this gen of men are soft.

say what u want about the old days but if u openly did the amount of fakkit shyt these new dudes do u would be canned. thats why most them gay dudes around hiphop was DL and u just finding out about them like diddy. :dead:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
But they’re waiving and saluting their state, their home like that. Most black Americans are claiming their home state, not necessarily America as a whole. I haven’t come across too many black Americans that won’t throw their state up in a heartbeat. A Mississippi dude, for the most part, gone tell you and take pride in being from Mississippi. There’s certain things he/she does that will let you, and other Mississippians especially, know that he/she is from there. Same goes for a black American from Baltimore, from Texas, from New York, from Detroit, etc.

Exactly.

Also, I don't know why we WOULDN'T claim America. Not only did we build this bytch, our people didn't even exist before here. We're a mixture of disparate tribes of Western and South Western Africa, white slave owners/miscegenators, and in some cases, sprinklings of native blood.

For some reason Latinos, who have similar origins, get to be a whole new people or groups of people but Black Americans gotta somehow be linked to Africa or nothing. That's bullshyt. African-Americans are a new people in the same way Vikings mixed with French and became Normans.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
i cant stand these feminine streamer dudes.

like there are multiple vids of these dudes acting suspect openly. i just saw a tiktok of a dude grabbing speed ass.

everything that was looked down upon in the 90s and early 2000s is now acceptable among these young cats.

and then they cry when people say this gen of men are soft.

say what u want about the old days but if u openly did the amount of fakkit shyt these new dudes do u would be canned. thats why most them gay dudes around hiphop was DL and u just finding out about them like diddy. :dead:
Dont make me post the vid of lil cease dancing naked in front of biggie and them. Old nikkas was doing gay shyt openly in the 90s. You just didn't have cameras recording everything

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:full clip context? he's so entrenched in black culture that i thought he was straight african-american

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
What is Haitian culture? Haitians were running around telling everyone that they were Bahamian not too long ago. Haitians are usually known for being the most humble in the diaspora due to them coming from the poorest dirtiest country in the world. Haiti makes the Ganges River look like a beachfront resort.

While vacationing in DR, I had to speak up for those cowards because they let Dominicans treat them lower than dirt. Then they make it to NY and act like they have a brotherhood with them, not knowing they talk big shyt about them.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If he was on his full time west indian shyt, he would not be anywhere close to popular as he is now.

What a dumbass

His whole shyt is based off interacting with what and who is popular in black American pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.