Daps
YOU the 1 who quoted ME!

I replied
And you read it!
:unimpressed:

YOU mad!

So the fukk what!
Do something about it.

You keep saying I'm mad but invited me to fight twice like we standing in front of each other lol.

I'm pretty sure you're an elderly poster anyways. I'm sorry to have your pressure this high mister. Have a blessed day.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You keep saying I'm mad but invited me to fight twice like we standing in front of each other lol.

I'm pretty sure you're elderly poster anyways. I'm sorry to make you upset mister. Have a blessed day.
You mad!

You started the shyt mad.
And you still mad!

:umad::umad::umad:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
this whole thread
6-AE0-EC31-DD1-F-4-E19-BA9-B-AF60631-C416-E.jpg

Yas

Banned
Daps
Yea but all those groups you listed know their identity. If you asked them where they from, they'll you:"Im dominican, im haitian, im jahmaican...etc".

Black americans dont know who they are. They wont even accept their American identify but want to go to Africa to find themselves :russ: :dead: talkin going back to the motherland.

you know what a Haitians motherland is? haiti. Jaimacan? Jaimaca. Black Cubans? Cuba
I have met Haitian they say they are French so don't start. Any black American that claims they don't know where they are from are ignorant about their culture. Stuff like this makes me happy my mother raised me to know about my black American heritage even when I wasn't in America because y'all are pathetic.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
There is some truth to this and part of the confusion. Outside the US black folks are looked at as American culturally. Black folks however do try top separate themselves from American culture (ie White folks) but to an outsider all americans culturally fall into the same bucket.

Most black folks claim American when its convenient though. Black folks aint waiving and saluting the american flag like that. We know that all americans benefit from american imperialism. But nobody likes to admit it though. If you support the majors parties, including Biden and the dems or republicans you bear some level of responsibility for the kids being blown up in Palestine. Cause you are supporting and endorsing the politicians that give billions to support a country committing genocide.
But they’re waiving and saluting their state, their home like that. Most black Americans are claiming their home state, not necessarily America as a whole. I haven’t come across too many black Americans that won’t throw their state up in a heartbeat. A Mississippi dude, for the most part, gone tell you and take pride in being from Mississippi. There’s certain things he/she does that will let you, and other Mississippians especially, know that he/she is from there. Same goes for a black American from Baltimore, from Texas, from New York, from Detroit, etc.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yet, here in OUR country that we fought for him to come to…

Yet leeching off of FBA rappers to blow himself up…

Yet, not in his war torn busted up ass country. Yeah go back to Haiti bro and have fun :mjlol:

Goofy ass tethers stay with the hostility towards us and wonder why we don’t rock with y’all nikkas anymore. Foot on y’all necks all year around. Not just a season :pacspit:
U aint fight for shyt

Stfu lol

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they’re waiving and saluting their state, their home like that. Most black Americans are claiming their home state, not necessarily America as a whole. I haven’t come across too many black Americans that won’t throw their state up in a heartbeat. A Mississippi dude, for the most part, gone tell you and take pride in being from Mississippi. There’s certain things he/she does that will let you, and other Mississippians especially, know that he/she is from there. Same goes for a black American from Baltimore, from Texas, from New York, from Detroit, etc.

I agree with you. But when you go outside the US that nuance doesn't always translate. An american is an american. And to be honest a black american has more in common culturally with white americans vs a black person in a random African country.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I agree with you. But when you go outside the US that nuance doesn't always translate. An american is an american. And to be honest a black american has more in common culturally with white americans vs a black person in a random African country.
I agree with you, but most black Americans haven’t even been out of this country. As far as being American when it’s convenient, there isn’t enough of us that has been outside of America on a consistent basis for one to say we are only American when it’s convenient.

Also, with us being Americans actually in America, there isn’t necessarily a need for me to be super duper American pride. I mean, I’m here and I’m more than likely going nowhere. That’s where the state discussion comes in. While I’ve probably never been out the country, I’ve been out my state more than likely, so it makes more sense for me to represent my state to others outside the state, than be on some proud American stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.