Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I wonder how the ados members of AMP will respond to dude saying that. Pretty sure the creator/main dudes are from Georgia and South Carolina.
Duke the only ADOS one. They did some foul shyt to his memorial of his cousin but when he wanted to burn the Dominican flag in retaliation to Fanum the Dominican they were copping pleas.

Agent also be on :mjpls: until a white ATL Cop was giving him ADOS treatment and put him through the system just because of the car he was driving

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
There is some truth to this and part of the confusion. Outside the US black folks are looked at as American culturally. Black folks however do try top separate themselves from American culture (ie White folks) but to an outsider all americans culturally fall into the same bucket.

Most black folks claim American when its convenient though. Black folks aint waiving and saluting the american flag like that. We know that all americans benefit from american imperialism. But nobody likes to admit it though. If you support the majors parties, including Biden and the dems or republicans you bear some level of responsibility for the kids being blown up in Palestine. Cause you are supporting and endorsing the politicians that give billions to support a country committing genocide.

Why don’t you tethers use your perceived social, political, philosophical prowess to fix your homelands?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Yea but all those groups you listed know their identity. If you asked them where they from, they'll you:"Im dominican, im haitian, im jahmaican...etc".

Black americans dont know who they are. They wont even accept their American identify but want to go to Africa to find themselves :russ: :dead: talkin going back to the motherland.

you know what a Haitians motherland is? haiti. Jaimacan? Jaimaca. Black Cubans? Cuba
Breh, black Americans motherland is America. :what:

Just like how when Africans were taken to Haiti, they adopted their motherland as Haiti.

Same with Trinis, Jamaicans, Bajans, etc.

Like I don’t get how ya’ll repeat this stupid shyt. :dahell:

Just because someone can say “my family is from Jamaica” doesn’t mean they have more of an identity than someone that says “my family is from Georgia.”

They’re identities that were adapted over centuries of living in one country and creating a culture within said societies.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Breh,

It goes even deeper than that.

You got Black folks in different parts of the SAME Region, that have Cultural Differences.

Example: Bay Area, is Different Than LA, which Is Different than Daygo.

These same distinctions are made, region to region, Nationwide.

Then add in other elements like "Street Culture", "College Culture", "Church Culture", Etc... which ALL have Different Variations.

Any time I hear someone claim "Black Americans, Don't Have Culture", I Know I'm talking to a STUPID MF, SMH
Then there’s class.

Jack and Jill of America and AKA got nothing to do with street stuff. And hustling and selling merch off the street got nothing to with that bougie shyt. The lines are so clearly drawn and we have so many different cultures that mixing them together is downright disrespectful.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Duke the only ADOS one. They did some foul shyt to his memorial of his cousin but when he wanted to burn the Dominican flag in retaliation to Fanum the Dominican they were copping pleas.

Agent also be on :mjpls: until a white ATL Cop was giving him ADOS treatment and put him through the system just because of the car he was driving
Wow, this whole time I thought the Davis dude was ados. The more you know I guess.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yea but all those groups you listed know their identity. If you asked them where they from, they'll you:"Im dominican, im haitian, im jahmaican...etc".

Black americans dont know who they are. They wont even accept their American identify but want to go to Africa to find themselves :russ: :dead: talkin going back to the motherland.

you know what a Haitians motherland is? haiti. Jaimacan? Jaimaca. Black Cubans? Cuba

I can tell by this goofy babble that you live in New York.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.