STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
none yall ever heard of the crime bill until Trump brought it up in 2016:mjlol:

shyt is hilarious. A search on discussion of that bill on this forum brings no receipts until Trump trotted that shyt out. nikkas legit get they talking points from a fat wobbling 70 year old cac who took out a full page ad in the NYTimes requesting for 5 black innocent men to be executed.

Crazy when you think about the logistics of it. :gucci:

But #Trumpset losing so hard right now I expect these nikkas to be wilding. His polls are in the dirt and his campaign is losing more and more steam daily. The whole world is against this fool. These agents cant spin the lies fast enough.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You do know that Joe Biden was a vice president's right?

In Trump's presidency he gave us $1,200.

What tangibles specifically has Joe Biden gave black americans, during his presidency?

That's a plus one for Trump, and a negative -5000 for Joe Biden, because you know, the 94 crime bill.

Do you want Trump to remain President more than you do not want Biden to be President?

:unimpressed:
Since you want my opinion, which has nothing to do with how devastating the 94 crime bill has been to Black Americans, which you were completely deflecting from; then here is the criteria in which I would judge these two presidency in regards to your stupid ass fukking question.

if we were going to stack tangibles to which one of these two people, Joe Biden or Donald Trump, have done anything for black people in their presidencies? If we are judging whether or not Joe Biden has given something tangible to black people and has never committed genocide against black americans?

According to what I just said Biden would be a worse option than Trump. Trump did not write the 94 crime bill, which caused a genocide of black people. Trump gave us $1,200. Joe Biden gave us nothing during his presidency.

With these things taken into consideration to my own judgment of your stupid ass question, which has nothing to do with the topic, Trump right now is a better candidate than Joe Biden:unimpressed:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
TRY GOD said:
Trump right now is a better candidate than Joe Biden

I didn't ask who you thought was a better candidate or worse option or anything else you posted in that long essay.​

I asked, specifically, if you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President.

Either yes, or no.

All that other stuff you're talking about is immaterial.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
shyt is hilarious. A search on discussion of that bill on this forum brings no receipts until Trump trotted that shyt out. nikkas legit get they talking points from a fat wobbling 70 year old cac who took out a full page ad in the NYTimes requesting for 5 black innocent men to be executed.

Crazy when you think about the logistics of it. :gucci:

But #Trumpset losing so hard right now I expect these nikkas to be wilding. His polls are in the dirt and his campaign is losing more and more steam daily. The whole world is against this fool. These agents cant spin the lies fast enough.
:what:so you believe the mass genocide of black people that happened because of Joe biden's 94 crime bill, is just a talking point of Republicans?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I didn't ask who you thought was a better candidate or worse option or anything else you posted in that long essay.​

I asked, specifically, if you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President.

How could I want something from somebody I don't give a shyt about????????

Your logic is not only flawed, but it is the work of somebody that has retardation

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
For all the talk of Trump shytting on us w/ Covid and the protests, where was Biden when black folk were getting displaced during Katrina? :patrice:
There were white supremacists shooting black folk in NOLA during Katrina, did Biden do anything about that? :patrice:
Biden was a US Senator back then, he had the power to draft laws. What legislation did he write for the black folk in NOLA? :patrice:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
How can't you answer a simple yes/no question?

why would my opinion matter whether I want Trump to be president more than I would want Joe Biden to be president? Are you insinuating that I have clout enough to where I can influence elections?

this question has nothing to do with black people not supporting the 94 crime bill, which this topic is about.

what is your agenda and why do you keep asking me a nonsensical question that I've answered multiple times, both long and short?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
For all the talk of Trump shytting on us w/ Covid and the protests, where was Biden when black folk were getting displaced during Katrina? :patrice:
There were white supremacists shooting black folk in NOLA during Katrina, did Biden do anything about that? :patrice:
Biden was a US Senator back then, he had the power to draft laws. What legislation did he write for the black folk in NOLA? :patrice:
Where was Joe biden's legislation, during his presidency, when black people were getting killed left and right under his watch?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
why would my opinion matter whether I want Trump to be president more than I would want Joe Biden to be president? Are you insinuating that I have clout enough to where I can influence elections?

this question has nothing to do with black people not supporting the 94 crime bill, which this topic is about.

what is your agenda and why do you keep asking me a nonsensical question that I've answered multiple times, both long and short?
Yes :hula:No​

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that Joe Biden was a vice president's right?

In Trump's presidency he gave us $1,200.

What tangibles specifically has Joe Biden gave black americans, during his presidency?

That's a plus one for Trump, and a negative -5000 for Joe Biden, because you know, the 94 crime bill.

LMFAO here's the pivot. You're probably not even old enough to remember that there was a stimulus in Barack's presidency as well. :mjlol: