STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Reported for being a CAC using the n-word on like your 3rd black voter suppression attempt thread in the last week. An IP ban would probably do the trick.

@Barnett114 @Black @Lord Scarf @Rarely-Wrong Liggins can we ban this dumb CAC agent already?
:rudy: all of those people know that I'm black posted my picture and videos, not to mention I'm in coli discords

why don't you just try defending the 94 crime Bill and stop acting like a little bytch

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
You do know that Joe Biden was a vice president's right?

In Trump's presidency he gave us $1,200.

What tangibles specifically has Joe Biden gave black americans, during his presidency?

That's a plus one for Trump, and a negative -5000 for Joe Biden, because you know, the 94 crime bill.

Negged bytch Dont try this shyt.

When we point out the positive shyt that Barack did for Black Folks yall say it doesnt count because other POC possibly benefitted from it too, now you tryna call $1200 that the entire country got due to this cracka fukking up the job market and the economy as tangibles :mjtf:

nikka have you lost your fukking mind? You agents done got bold as fukk out here....

Where the fukk are the mods man.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
9WDkmjt.gif
This thread is filled with agents

Bookmark it so when they change their username you can remember who they are
:mjgrin:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Negged bytch Dont try this shyt.

When we point out the positive shyt that Barack did for Black Folks yall say it doesnt count because other POC possibly benefitted from it too, now you tryna call $1200 that the entire country got due to this cracka fukking up the job market and the economy as tangibles :mjtf:

nikka have you lost your fukking mind? You agents done got bold as fukk out here....

Where the fukk are the mods man.
you still have not named one thing that Joe Biden has done for black people specifically. Why are you even talking about Obama? What the fukk is wrong with you people?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
what does that have to do with the devastation that the crime Bill caused to black Americans?

why are you denigrating the amount of damage this bill has done the black people in America?
Isn't it a little misleading to say that this bill caused devastation to the black community? More so than the crack epidemic that it was created in response to? People talk about this bill like it went after shoplifters. And yes there were some black people who supported it. To say there weren't is a lie. Do you remember what that shyt was like though? Shootouts every night for drug turf. Fukkin zombies walking around doing ANYTHING to get money for that next fix. Don't get me wrong, the bill went too far. Draconian punishments handed down. It needs to be changed NOW.

What effect do you believe crack dealers had on the black community?

I'm not sure anybody younger than 30 should even be speaking on it. SHYT. WAS. CRAZY.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Wow... this shyt is ridiculous. nikkas changing screen names and still alive. Moderation has fallen off a cliff on coli man. Theres so few pro black spaces left on the net. Under constant assault the moderation staff always gives up eventually.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Isn't it a little misleading to say that this bill caused devastation to the black community?
Let me stop you right there, because what you're saying sounds like the denigration of what black Americans went through because of the 1994 crime Bill. Are you saying that it's not devastating then and now, because the bill is still in action?

And if you want to talk about the crack epidemic, Biden made that even worse with his cocaine laws that he pressured Ronald Reagan into passing. So not only did he write bills that gave sentences to those same black people you are talking about affected by crack cocaine, with the introduction of the 94 crime Bill any kind of criminal charges after that could lead a crackhead to be in jail for the rest of his life just because he smoked crack.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Wow... this shyt is ridiculous. nikkas changing screen names and still alive. Moderation has fallen off a cliff on coli man. Theres so few pro black spaces left on the net. Under constant assault the moderation staff always gives up eventually.
You have changed your screen name numerous times.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The moderators are giving me warnings for no reason but allowing people talking about name changes, like moderators don't change their names, instead of talking about the topic, AKA derailment.

people on the coli change their names all the fukking time, what the fukk does this have to do with the topic that none of you guys can seem to want to talk about?