STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm not voting for Trump or Biden so I don't care who between the two wins. I'm not invested in either, whatever happens to them I don't give two shyts. But I am going to let you know about Joe biden's anti-black past.

Now why do you support Joe biden's genocidal 1994 crime bill?

THE CRIME BILL WAS GENOCIDAL BUT THE ACTUAL KILLING IN THE STREETS WASN'T?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
THE CRIME BILL WAS GENOCIDAL BUT THE ACTUAL KILLING IN THE STREETS WASN'T?
Do you know what a genocide is? if anything the killing on the streets is a part the genocidal perpetration of the white supremacist. If we were given the resources we were needed, there be less crime in the streets for black communities just like there's less crime the streets for other communities that have the resources they need.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm not voting for Trump or Biden so I don't care who between the two wins. I'm not invested in either, whatever happens to them I don't give two shyts. But I am going to let you know about Joe biden's anti-black past.

Now why do you support Joe biden's genocidal 1994 crime bill?
I don't care who you're not voting for. I don't care who you're invested in. I don't care what you think of Biden's past.​

Do you want Trump to remain President more than you don't want Biden to be President?

:unimpressed:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Do you know what a genocide is? if anything the killing on the streets is a part the genocidal perpetration of the white supremacist. If we were given the resources we were needed, there be less crime in the streets for black communities just like there's less crime the streets for other communities that have the resources they need.

SO GANG MEMBERS DON'T PURPOSELY SINGLE OUT A GROUP AND TARGET THEM FOR EXTERMINATION? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GENOCIDE IS.

PUTTING PEOPLE IN PRISON IS NOT GENOCIDE.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
SO GANG MEMBERS DON'T PURPOSELY SINGLE OUT A GROUP AND TARGET THEM FOR EXTERMINATION? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GENOCIDE IS.

PUTTING PEOPLE IN PRISON IS NOT GENOCIDE.
So not only is the 94 crime bill on black people, you're also saying what about black on black crime. Got it.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That's not what I asked you.

:unimpressed:
You asked me a question that I've answered. You keep asking the same question over and over again, thinking that I'm some sort of retard. I don't care if Joe Biden wins, I don't care if Donald Trump wins.

I'm voting Try God for president. I rather try god win, over both Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

So why would I care if one wins over the other? Do you know how dumb you sound trying to make me sound dump?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was 4 in '94. Makes no sense arguing about some shyt that we weren't old enough to understand the political, social and economic climate at the time :yeshrug:
Trump did far worse shyt this month yet mufukkas want to talk about what Biden did before Bone Thugs n Harmony dropped their first album on Ruthless :dead::dead::dead::dead: