STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
That's what you've been saying to a simple yes/no question instead of just answering it.

:unimpressed:
Your question is illogical.

I can't want something about somebody I don't like.

How could I want something from somebody that I do not like, more than I would want something from another person I do not like?

your question is an entrapment question, which is only an argument that idiots would make. I have no interest in either party, therefore I could not care whether or not I want either party to win more than the other party.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
LMFAO here's the pivot. You're probably not even old enough to remember that there was a stimulus in Barack's presidency as well. :mjlol:
yeah you guys are pivoting off the topic and moving the goalposts away from the 94 crime bill, his question was not even on topic, and an agent like you would use this to change the subject away from the 94 crime bill.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You do know that Joe Biden was a vice president's right?

In Trump's presidency he gave us $1,200.

What tangibles specifically has Joe Biden gave black americans, during his presidency?

That's a plus one for Trump, and a negative -5000 for Joe Biden, because you know, the 94 crime bill.

Really now?

So a $1200 check that goes to everyone is now considered a tangible? Even though it went to everyone and not just ados?

It wasn't too long ago you disregarded universal healthcare because it wasn't specifically for ADOS.

Nevertheless I wouldn't be championing that $1200 stimulus because 1.) If the repubs had thier way it would only be $600 and 2.) It's a bandaid for putting 30 million people out of work due to his mishandling of the pandemic.

Matter fact that cac got rid of the pandemic response team. He can pack his bags :camby:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You do know that Joe Biden was a vice president's right?

In Trump's presidency he gave us $1,200.

What tangibles specifically has Joe Biden gave black americans, during his presidency?

That's a plus one for Trump, and a negative -5000 for Joe Biden, because you know, the 94 crime bill.
:mjlol: You think Trump gave black people 1200? I really can't tell if this is a troll account or what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk are there constantly these agents on this website> Try God, Supreme etc...

There's a new batch selling the same bullshyt badly.

Let me tell you in a way you can read it.

You nikkas are STUPID.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Really now?

So a $1200 check that goes to everyone is now considered a tangible? Even though it went to everyone and not just ados?

It wasn't too long ago you disregarded universal healthcare because it wasn't specifically for ADOS.

Nevertheless I wouldn't be championing that $1200 stimulus because 1.) If the repubs had thier way it would only be $600 and 2.) It's a bandaid for putting 30 million people out of work due to his mishandling of the pandemic.

Matter fact that cac got rid of the pandemic response team. He can pack his bags :camby:
Also that 1200 was peanuts compared to what big business and wall street got.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I literally was debating my pops(who is 57) about this. Ofcourse he is a run off of the Gen Xer post baby boomer crowd and was trying to explain to me how black politicians WANTED this bill...

My response was : "fukk them too, being a black politician doesnt make you morally superior to the others :manny:"

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Really now?

I'm sorry I didn't see the tangible thing you posted that Joe Biden has done for black people in your post. Besides you still haven't said anything about Joe biden's genocidal 94 crime bill.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is this supposed to prove? I don't know if you know, but you could change your fukking name on this forum you idiot..

I'm still shytting on you nikkas and you don't have no answers no matter the name I choose.

Y'all don't have no answers under wenzel. Yall don't have no answers under broadnax. and you don't have no answers now, for why you're in support of the 94 crime bill when nobody else was.

Reported for being a CAC using the n-word on like your 3rd black voter suppression attempt thread in the last week. An IP ban would probably do the trick.

@Barnett114 @Black @Lord Scarf @Rarely-Wrong Liggins can we ban this dumb CAC agent already?