Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don’t give a fukk about this corny ass shyt you be doing but like 95 percent of @Buddy posts is diaspora war shyt

I’m just saying you be looking fu out cheer in these coli streets
1) No they're not
2) I'm a Black American checkin Internet Ass Muhfukkas for being Internet Ass Muhfukkas. My beef is the behavior, not ethnicity. Not diaspora wars.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Word. I never see a lot of African brothers and sisters hyping up “Jamaican” and “Haitian” culture.

Bob Marley and Rasta culture is worldwide but Africans ain’t thinkin that. They thinkin Jay and Bey and what they see on Tyler Perry shows

You've got to be some type of obvious suburban cac named Chad if you have never seen a fukking AFRICAN acknowledge or celebrate Jamaican or Haitian culture.

Good God you proud to be an American ass c00ns showing your asses.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1) No they're not
2) I'm a Black American checkin Internet Ass Muhfukkas for being Internet Ass Muhfukkas. My beef is the behavior, not ethnicity. Not diaspora wars.

Keep your foot on these c00n's necks.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When you decided to immigrate from Guyana, you immigrated to America. Why didn't you immigrate to Africa?

Was the "connection" not strong enough?

:jbhmm:

Born and raised right here in NYC, c00n :obama:

How you feel about getting sonned in here? You asked for it. Shoulda just stayed your whitewashed ass outta this thread, c00n.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
AA don't owe the rest of the diaspora shyt. If that bothers you...oh well. We don't care enough for it to matter regardless. Cry a river.

You ran all up in this thread just to circlejerk with other bigoted dumbasses and go on with this "omg everyone jealous of me" main character syndrome bird brain babble about shyt absolutely no one even said. But you're not obsessed with something. Okay. You're an idiot.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

The same people that want us to be African now keekee with cacs about how they hate how we use “African” in African American, give them the “all other blacks hate you” ammo that’s in every comments section and are in videos saying they hate being mistaken for us overseas. Y’all only want us to be african to win the “you’re self hating” argument and then don’t want us to be when it’s to win another.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

The same people that want us to be African now keekee with cacs about how they hate how we use “African” I’m African American, give them the “all other blacks hate you” that’s in every comments section and are in videos saying they hate being mistaken for us overseas

I'm sure everyone is checking in with Mr. Fete for the next move on this clear call for war.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Born and raised right here in NYC, c00n :obama:

How you feel about getting sonned in here? You asked for it. Shoulda just stayed your whitewashed ass outta this thread, c00n.

You can continue your family tradition of immigrating and immigrate to Africa. But you'd rather stay in America than step foot in Africa, why is that?

I thought "maintaining the connection..." was important?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You can continue your family tradition of immigrating and immigrate to Africa. But you'd rather stay in America than step foot in Africa, why is that?

I thought "maintaining the connection..." was important?

This mothafukka is highly proficient at c00n babble :wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'm sure everyone is checking in with Mr. Fete for the next move on this clear call for war.
So him and people like him are just fringe people everyone should ignore and not waste time with, but the Black American equivalent we gotta chastise and go in on? They all do the same shyt. Why are we all in this thread then ? Why even give attention to the OP?

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them Ados/Fba nikkas are embarrassing wasn’t talking none of this shyt b4 Trump came into office then they started acting just like them crakkas scary how easily someone can be brainwashed by randoms

That being said I’m in the process of studying the Indigenous Black presence in the America prior to colonization I’ve been studying it for years because all my conscious Og’ swear by this but I haven’t seen anything concrete no matter what everything seems to point back to Africa for the new world but I do find it interesting that traditional Black American names like Shaquita and Lanyshia do sound native in origin but that could be explained by being adopted into native tribes during slavery it’s something I have to look into more.

All respect to my Black Americans out there but that Ados/Fba shyt a clown movement they not getting shyt done but complaining about black people from other countries online

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All respect to my Black Americans out there but that Ados/Fba shyt a clown movement they not getting shyt done but complaining about black people from other countries online

This is all that needs to be said anytime one of these "FBA" Tariquettes post in a thread. Them idiots try their best to make Black Americans look bad and ain't doing shyt for the fight for reparations.

@Bunchy Carter
@Voice of Reason
@Tair
@HarlemHottie
@AFRAM GLORY
@K.O.N.Y
@kingofnyc
@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@I Really Mean It
@Ruckfonnie

Status