Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So let me get this straight...they, who have their own country and have been on their land for thousands of years, are comparing themselves to a people who are barely out of slavery, have only existed for about a half century and don't have their own country in order to "feel good" about themselves when they could actually compare themselves to people & nations in a similar situation as them.

Sounds like some loser shyt.
There’s a high everyone gets off of “putting us in our place”. People have it in their minds we are the heels.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Interesting also that
they're not the same, that's one of the points of delineating lineage

flattening Blackness benefits everybody but ADOS

I'm not making the suggestion they are the same.

You interpret it as 'flattening' Blackness. That's an inaccurate interpretation. I'm saying that in between our own pockets across the Diaspora, we have a shared experience in the West whether you want to believe it or not.

Focusing on the differences doesn't make sense when no group amongst the ones I've described is dominant in the West unless you further delineate. As an example, it'd be stupid to argue that ALL African immigrant groups thrive socio-economically in the US when there are some that do, and some that don't i.e. Nigerians vs. say, pockets of Congolese immigrants.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Its that’s the case why were so many of our leaders who believed in that same “blanket Blackness” assassinated?
:patrice:

Strangely the FBI hasn’t run up on Tariq ever since he switched it up…

The FBI hasn’t snatched Yvette up out her parent’s basement yet, clearly I’m misunderstanding something…

The sad thing is these phony militant hashtag c00ns love to bring up Malcolm X all the time, especially when they can weaponize him against liberals being the pro-trump scumbag agents they actually are.

Dude was born to a Grenadan mother. His father was a devoted Garveyite. He was unequivocally Pan-African, didn't even want his "American" last name let alone identify his "lineage" through America, and he would laugh in the face of any negro that told him "I'm not African sir. My family was born here. America is muh home. Them Africans aint our friends." If "ADOS" or "FBA" or Tairq Nasheed and Yvette Carnell were around during the Malcolm's time he would call them all useless puppets for white people. Straight up house negros at best.

But for some reason he is their biggest idol and poster child of pro-black thought. Even though he contradicts almost everything about their movements. It almost shows a deep sense of self loathing these folks really have about the nonsense c00n shyt they believe and convince themselves is pro-black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight...they, who have their own country and have been on their land for thousands of years, are comparing themselves to a people who are barely out of slavery, have only existed for about a half century and don't have their own country in order to "feel good" about themselves when they could actually compare themselves to people & nations in a similar situation as them.

Sounds like some loser shyt.

Are you being facetious or is your scope of geopolitics actually this dense?

Your bird babble fits perfect in these diaspora war threads. Why don't you just come out and call them savages already like the aspiring cac racc00n filth you are instead of dodging around it with condescending questions and psuedo history like a 12 year old cac?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh,

"Black Pacific Islanders" (Melanesian, Negritos, Austroloids), have different divergent DNA Markers than Africans and African Americans.

West Central Africans, and African Americas are primarily Paternally E lineages and Maternally L (With some Exceptions of R1b, A Etc...)

If we were "Black Pacific Islanders" we would NOT closely cluster with West Central Africans, Genetically.

But in reality WE DO Cluster with West Central Africans on a Genetic level.

Melanesians and other "Non-African" Blacks, DO NOT CLUSTER With Africans( OR US ).

They derive from populations that were from the original "Out Of Africa" migrations, so they have the GREATEST genetic Distance away/from Africans/African-Americans.

We Could Have "Already Been Here", but we would have had to be from a Group of RECENT African Ancestry, not one that left 60,000 years ago like the Melanesians.

Anatomically Modern Humans, ORIGINATE on the African Continent, that goes for All Humans! Black, White, Asian Etc...

Humans would NOT be able to procreate with each other if there was more than one biological origin for Humans, we would be different "Species", with "Interracial Procreation" IMPOSSIBLE.

Do you have a large enough sample size of African American dna to make the claim that "we" dont? Plus considering that slavery did occur,not sure how we would determine this anyway.

"In contrast, some morphological analyses of early skeletons in the Americas have suggested that characteristics of some Pleistocene and early Holocene skeletons fall outside the variation of present-day Native Americans, and instead within the variation of present-day indigenous Australians, Melanesians, and so-called ‘Negrito’ groups from Southeast Asia (and some sub-Saharan African groups)"

So there is in fact traces of Melanesian and Austronesian dna in native Americans. Now I dont think you would deny there were and are black Austronesians and pacific islanders. So if native Americans show a link with thosw groups. That would mean there were in fact "black" natives in the Americas who would essentially look similar to Africans.

Of course the obvious question becomes "well what happened to all the black ones Benefited?" Well potentially two things,the European would simply write off any traces of Malenesian in African American dna as a product of runaway slaves mixing with Indians or chalk it up to native american dna("you mustve got that from the indians"). Rather than acknowledge there were black natives already here. Secondly and more importantly the black natives would likely have been thrown into slavery as negros due to classifications. So obviously you can understand why the dna may show Nigerian. Mind you,its already been admitted to that Nigerian is "overly represented" in african american dna. Due to pre colonization "Nigeria" being a mixed bag of Africa ethnicities. Plus post colonization and modern Nigeria being a mixed bag of ethnicities

Then of course you mix them up,put them on plantations with various other populations in the Americas,its bound to cause confusion and innacuracy. But you have the words of former slaves themselves saying they werent african and their grandparents were "dark indians". By putting all the pieces together using your senses,you will draw more accurate conclusions imo. I take their words into strong consideration

Theres not enough info to say we had to all have originated out of Africa#WeWereEverywhere. Also to be clear im not denying the tranatlantic slave trade happened. Im not even saying how many black natives were already here. Im simply saying we were already here,its others who make the bold claim "if it was,it was just a few Benefited:camby:"

I dont have to prove whats probably unproveable. Im just highlighting the European admittedly is making this shyt up as they go along. Yet yall act like its gospel and we should all just fall in line and parrot it. Ive proven enough to prove my point:respect:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
they're not the same, that's one of the points of delineating lineage

flattening Blackness benefits everybody but ADOS

IMG-0416.jpg

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Do you have a large enough sample size of African American dna to make the claim that "we" dont? Plus considering that slavery did occur,not sure how we would determine this anyway.

"In contrast, some morphological analyses of early skeletons in the Americas have suggested that characteristics of some Pleistocene and early Holocene skeletons fall outside the variation of present-day Native Americans, and instead within the variation of present-day indigenous Australians, Melanesians, and so-called ‘Negrito’ groups from Southeast Asia (and some sub-Saharan African groups)"

So there is in fact traces of Melanesian and Austronesian dna in native Americans. Now I dont think you would deny there were and are black Austronesians and pacific islanders. So if native Americans show a link with thosw groups. That would mean there were in fact "black" natives in the Americas who would essentially look similar to Africans.

Of course the obvious question becomes "well what happened to all the black ones Benefited?" Well potentially two things,the European would simply write off any traces of Malenesian in African American dna as a product of runaway slaves mixing with Indians or chalk it up to native american dna("you mustve got that from the indians"). Rather than acknowledge there were black natives already here. Secondly and more importantly the black natives would likely have been thrown into slavery as negros due to classifications. So obviously you can understand why the dna may show Nigerian. Mind you,its already been admitted to that Nigerian is "overly represented" in african american dna. Due to pre colonization "Nigeria" being a mixed bag of Africa ethnicities. Plus post colonization and modern Nigeria being a mixed bag of ethnicities

Then of course you mix them up,put them on plantations with various other populations in the Americas,its bound to cause confusion and innacuracy. But you have the words of former slaves themselves saying they werent african and their grandparents were "dark indians". By putting all the pieces together using your senses,you will draw more accurate conclusions imo. I take their words into strong consideration

Theres not enough info to say we had to all have originated out of Africa#WeWereEverywhere. Also to be clear im not denying the tranatlantic slave trade happened. Im not even saying how many black natives were already here. Im simply saying we were already here,its others who make the bold claim "if it was,it was just a few Benefited:camby:"

I dont have to prove whats probably unproveable. Im just highlighting the European admittedly is making this shyt up as they go along. Yet yall act like its gospel and we should all just fall in line and parrot it. Ive proven enough to prove my point:respect:

Breh,

No offense but you don't have a good handle on this info at all, along with what seems to be some reading comprehension issues... SMH

it's clear to me that you are out of you element.

1. We ARE NOT MELANSIANS, OR AUSTROLOIDS, OR NEGRITOS.

2. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why claiming we're connected to groups like Melansians is Foolish, especially with there being ZERO GENETIC EVIDENCE.

3. I've been on this journey of researching the GLOBAL history of the Black Man, Woman, and Child for DAMN Near 30 years. I didn't just watch a YouTube video a few weeks ago. I already know about "Precolumbian Blacks", You're not telling me anything new.

4. EVERY SINGLE Black American that is Genetically tested shows RECENT AFRICAN ANCESTRY.

5. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why Melansians can't be confused with Africans on a GENETIC LEVEL.

6. I Personally Took a DNA Test, and FOUND lost relatives (Here in America), that ALSO Had the EXACT Same African DNA Markers.

7. There is ZERO Requirement to "Genetically Test All Black Americans", before you can conclude that we are predominantly West Central African.
The FACT THAT ZERO of US have come back as Melanesian in a DNA Test, but MOSTLY West-Central African supports this.

8. ALL Anatomically Modern Humans have an origin in the African Continent.

9. Humans did NOT Have Independent Biological Origins, if so WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCREATE WITH DIFFERENT RACES. (If you can't comprehend this point, then there is ZERO REASON to talk to you about this)

My suggestion to you is to READ and Study more, and work on better Reading Comprehension, as your "Rebutal" to my previous statements are INADEQUATE!

:pachaha:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Breh,

No offense but you don't have a good handle on this info at all, along with what seems to be some reading comprehension issues... SMH

2. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why claiming we're connected to groups like Melansians is Foolish, especially with there being ZERO GENETIC EVIDENCE.

3. I've been on this journey of researching the GLOBAL history of the Black Man, Woman, and Child for DAMN Near 30 years. I didn't just watch a YouTube video a few weeks ago. I already know about "Precolumbian Blacks", You're not telling me anything new.

4. EVERY SINGLE Black American that is Genetically tested shows RECENT AFRICAN ANCESTRY.

5. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why Melansians can't be confused with Africans on a GENETIC LEVEL.

6. I Personally Took a DNA Test, and FOUND lost relatives (Here in America), that ALSO Had the EXACT Same African DNA Markers.

7. There is ZERO Requirement to "Genetically Test All Black Americans", before you can conclude that we are predominantly West Central African.
The FACT THAT ZERO of US have come back as Melanesian in a DNA Test, but MOSTLY West-Central African supports this.

9. Humans did NOT Have Independent Biological Origins, if so WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCREATE WITH DIFFERENT RACES. (If you can comprehend this point, then there is ZERO REASON to talk to you about this)

My suggestion to you is to READ and Study more, and work on better Reading Comprehension, as your "Rebutal" to my previous statements are INADEQUATE!

bravo-applause.gif

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Breh,

9. Humans did NOT Have Independent Biological Origins, if so WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCREATE WITH DIFFERENT RACES. (If you can't comprehend this point, then there is ZERO REASON to talk to you about this)

yeah-clap.png

Status
Not open for further replies.