Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Self-hate for being African is truly our Achilles heel.

Easiest way to activate the c00n chip. nikkas lose all common sense and logic when it comes to it.

And to broadcast the issues all over social media, especially Twitter…no situational awareness whatsoever, especially in these days and times.
It’s really not

Wandering about culturally aloof without a specific ethnic distinction rooted in hundreds of years of history and lineage right here is our biggest problem outside of white supremacy.

American negros wallowing in blind blanket blackness is exactly where the west and white AMERICAN supremacy, wants you

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans are on Average, 80% Central-West Africans, GENETICALLY.

Why is this even a "Serious" discussion?

I took a DNA test and found relatives, who had the SAME Genetic Markers, the shyt works

I try and stay out of "Diaspora War " threads, as they are never productive.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
It’s really not

Wandering about culturally aloof without a specific ethnic distinction rooted in hundreds of years of history and lineage right here is our biggest problem outside of white supremacy.

American negros wallowing in blind blanket blackness is exactly where the west and white AMERICAN supremacy, wants you
Its that’s the case why were so many of our leaders who believed in that same “blanket Blackness” assassinated?
:patrice:

Strangely the FBI hasn’t run up on Tariq ever since he switched it up…

The FBI hasn’t snatched Yvette up out her parent’s basement yet, clearly I’m misunderstanding something…

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Its that’s the case why were so many of our leaders who believed in that same “blanket Blackness” assassinated?

The FBI hasn’t snatched Yvette up out her parent’s basement yet, clearly I’m misunderstanding something…

Tell 'em again.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Wait... I haven't been through the whole thread but is this thread about Africans trying to prove that they look like Black Americans?

:pachaha:
I think it’s black Americans who KNOW they look like the people they descended from coming in here and trying to stop the c00ning.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?
No, but tbh I sure see plenty of American brothas and sistas on social media discussing about how Dominicans and other latinos reject their black ancestry.

I think this is mainly response to people like the guy in the OP making sideways comments about Africans looking a certain way, knowing damn well that there are still plenty of American black people that coukd pass for a west african in Africa at that Lol.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

What leaders believed in blanket blackness and what does that have to do with the general population

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
#WeWereAlreadyHere:respect:
Yeah that's that pseudolicious talk 😆

If they were already here...what hominid did they evolve from 😆. We're they here when majority of the continent was covered with ice? If so...how did they evolve African features?

Can one of these wewerealreadyhere people have sex and produce a child with an African? If so, that means they were not already here lol.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Considering the socio-economic position that Black people of ADOS, African, Caribbean and Latino descent find themselves in, further division is going to help? Further alienation from one another?

they're not the same, that's one of the points of delineating lineage

flattening Blackness benefits everybody but ADOS

Status
Not open for further replies.