Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I look Igbo as fukk and am 25% Igbo according to my DNA. A lack of unity is why we are here in the Americas in the first place. Sadly it doesn’t seem like we’ll ever learn.

We have to respect our differences.

In order to respect them, we have to honestly learn about them.

Our common bond is our melanin...but it ends there.

One culture does not fit all.

A lot of American culture is poison...and as maybe some Igbo culture.

We gotta make respectful boundaries.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?

Black American culture is a a major influence on all those cultures...

What you hear is railing against the status quo for success.

Nigerians (Igbo mainly) are O.D. competitive and looking to outdo Jesus himself.

That's probably what we mostly see when it comes to persistent sweating of our status...as it's a pseudo litmus for their success.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American negros wallowing in blind blanket blackness is exactly where the west and white AMERICAN supremacy, wants you

What, no they don't.

They want what's going now. Bunch off fractured Negroes thinking that they're different from each other. Cause we Speak different Euro Languages

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's that pseudolicious talk 😆

If they were already here...what hominid did they evolve from 😆. We're they here when majority of the continent was covered with ice? If so...how did they evolve African features?

Can one of these wewerealreadyhere people have sex and produce a child with an African? If so, that means they were not already here lol.

When did they comprimise you? How much did you pay to get this account from the real Slantonomo?

You believe we evolved from apes:scust:?
You believe we evolved to be black from being in the sun now:francis:?

Nobody can tell you the when because the entire world hasnt been dug up now has it? And even if it was,it would still just be people trying to piece together a story to fit a narrative after the fact.

And the narrative the European likes is the one where black people were to primative to travel the ocean before they popped up.

"By analyzing the DNA of 1,245 sweet potato varieties from Asia and the Americas, researchers have found a genetic smoking gun that proves the root vegetable made it all the way to Polynesia from the Andes — nearly 400 years before Inca gold was a twinkle in Ferdinand and Isabella's eyes.

The findings, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, offer more evidence that ancient Polynesians may have interacted with people in South America long before the Europeans set foot on the continent"

But the fact is Pacific Islanders were traveling back and forth to the Pacific Islands and Americas.
Are you willing to go on record and say there were no "black" Pacific Islanders that could be confused for Africans?

But the slick shyt the european does is this. They will tell you the native americans share dna with pacific islanders. But write it off as it being from intermixing,rather than say they are potentially of the same tribe.

But kewp believing what you believe,i dont claim to have all the answers,i just have common sense. Its better for the European and the Native americans of today if you dont look deeper. America doesnt have to give anyone Indegenious land rights to you they gave the native americans. And the native americans damn sure dont have to divide that land up.:respect:

"Hurry,throw em a bone and tell them they were all egyptian kings and queens:skip:"

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you decided to immigrate from Guyana, you immigrated to America. Why didn't you immigrate to Africa?

Was the "connection" not strong enough?

:jbhmm:

Well it's very simple. See England and USA deliberately fukked up Guyana. So that people who live in Guyana and other Intentionally Underdeveloped Countries. Will never be able to really live and develop and be the best they can in their Countries.

So they emigrate to first world nations like United States or suffer

So that way 3rd World Nations can never truly develop. Because they always lose their best and brightest. And nations like USA can keep being the big dog.

That's why a person from Guyana back in them days will move to the US instead of Africa

Kinda like how the Black communities are done in this country

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Black American culture is a a major influence on all those cultures...

What you hear is railing against the status quo for success.

Nigerians (Igbo mainly) are O.D. competitive and looking to outdo Jesus himself.

That's probably what we mostly see when it comes to persistent sweating of our status...as it's a pseudo litmus for their success.
So let me get this straight...they, who have their own country and have been on their land for thousands of years, are comparing themselves to a people who are barely out of slavery, have only existed for about a half century and don't have their own country in order to "feel good" about themselves when they could actually compare themselves to people & nations in a similar situation as them.

Sounds like some loser shyt.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
When did they comprimise you? How much did you pay to get this account from the real Slantonomo?

You believe we evolved from apes:scust:?
You believe we evolved to be black from being in the sun now:francis:?

Nobody can tell you the when because the entire world hasnt been dug up now has it? And even if it was,it would still just be people trying to piece together a story to fit a narrative after the fact.

And the narrative the European likes is the one where black people were to primative to travel the ocean before they popped up.

"By analyzing the DNA of 1,245 sweet potato varieties from Asia and the Americas, researchers have found a genetic smoking gun that proves the root vegetable made it all the way to Polynesia from the Andes — nearly 400 years before Inca gold was a twinkle in Ferdinand and Isabella's eyes.

The findings, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, offer more evidence that ancient Polynesians may have interacted with people in South America long before the Europeans set foot on the continent"

But the fact is Pacific Islanders were traveling back and forth to the Pacific Islands and Americas.
Are you willing to go on record and say there were no "black" Pacific Islanders that could be confused for Africans?

But the slick shyt the european does is this. They will tell you the native americans share dna with pacific islanders. But write it off as it being from intermixing,rather than say they are potentially of the same tribe.

But kewp believing what you believe,i dont claim to have all the answers,i just have common sense. Its better for the European and the Native americans of today if you dont look deeper. America doesnt have to give anyone Indegenious land rights to you they gave the native americans. And the native americans damn sure dont have to divide that land up.:respect:

"Hurry,throw em a bone and tell them they were all egyptian kings and queens:skip:"
I dropped most of my pseudo ways breh...

I listen to the people, black, white, Asian, etc., who actually put in the work. Those same people have data and evidence.

On top of that, I admitted the truth. Black people...africans...were slipping in science became pseudo and got conquered. We were conquered by force. We were POWs who became slaves.

There wasn't no curse. We didn't disobey yahawah and get punished. No, we were defeated with amongst other things technology and politics. We lost the race war of that time. Due to that we suffer to this day.

Cacs didn't trick us off any land with paperwork we didn't understand. They pushed wigs back and the rest nikkas didn't want theirs pushed back.

Until black people can admit the truth to themselves, they can never address their problems.

Even if we were already here, that's more embarrassing. That would mean we allowed cacs to come take all of our land and resources, fukk our women, and eat sunflower seeds with their feet up on our coffee table! Make themselves at home and create the most powerful empire the world has seen on OUR LAND! No, the history of slavery explains why we Own no resources here like it or not.

Cleanse yourself of all that pseudo judo about pretendians, abos, and we were already here stuff, and join us in accurately accessing our situation so we can act accordingly.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
The only difference between Africans and Black Americans is cac DNA from slavery and pawgers :mjpls:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

Breh,

"Black Pacific Islanders" (Melanesian, Negritos, Austroloids), have different divergent DNA Markers than Africans and African Americans.

West Central Africans, and African Americas are primarily Paternally E lineages and Maternally L (With some Exceptions of R1b, A Etc...)

If we were "Black Pacific Islanders" we would NOT closely cluster with West Central Africans, Genetically.

But in reality WE DO Cluster with West Central Africans on a Genetic level.

Melanesians and other "Non-African" Blacks, DO NOT CLUSTER With Africans( OR US ).

They derive from populations that were from the original "Out Of Africa" migrations, so they have the GREATEST genetic Distance away/from Africans/African-Americans.

We Could Have "Already Been Here", but we would have had to be from a Group of RECENT African Ancestry, not one that left 60,000 years ago like the Melanesians.

Anatomically Modern Humans, ORIGINATE on the African Continent, that goes for All Humans! Black, White, Asian Etc...

Humans would NOT be able to procreate with each other if there was more than one biological origin for Humans, we would be different "Species", with "Interracial Procreation" IMPOSSIBLE.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dropped most of my pseudo ways breh...

I listen to the people, black, white, Asian, etc., who actually put in the work. Those same people have data and evidence.

On top of that, I admitted the truth. Black people...africans...were slipping in science became pseudo and got conquered. We were conquered by force. We were POWs who became slaves.

There wasn't no curse. We didn't disobey yahawah and get punished. No, we were defeated with amongst other things technology and politics. We lost the race war of that time. Due to that we suffer to this day.

Cacs didn't trick us off any land with paperwork we didn't understand. They pushed wigs back and the rest nikkas didn't want theirs pushed back.

Until black people can admit the truth to themselves, they can never address their problems.

Even if we were already here, that's more embarrassing. That would mean we allowed cacs to come take all of our land and resources, fukk our women, and eat sunflower seeds with their feet up on our coffee table! Make themselves at home and create the most powerful empire the world has seen on OUR LAND! No, the history of slavery explains why we Own no resources here like it or not.

Cleanse yourself of all that pseudo judo about pretendians, abos, and we were already here stuff, and join us in accurately accessing our situation so we can act accordingly.

That just means your believing what you want or have been told to believe which is also psuedo science. Arguably an even more dangerous psuedo science i might add.

All the European did was take the technology for guns,which somewhat existed already. And decided they were superior and went on a killing spree.

So are you telling me your grand idea is to convince black people they are superior to the other races. Which as of now is considered "psuedo" and racist despite their own science discussing the attributes of melanin,and the fact that color is frequency. Along with the fact a genetic mutation(whites) cant be superior to the original(blacks). Unless they are saying whites evolved from blacks and they are actually superior to you:mjpls:. But good luck getting black people to think they are superior to whites.

And whatever the next super weapon is thats created. If its created by a black man its likely to be created for the European,or at least sold to them.

So you better hope God is real if your saying hes not. And you better be promoting the "psuedo" knowledge better known as knowledge of self and promoting leaving the country. The next big weapon will be biological and nature itself,you need to tap in:respect:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
So let me get this straight...they, who have their own country and have been on their land for thousands of years, are comparing themselves to a people who are barely out of slavery, have only existed for about a half century and don't have their own country in order to "feel good" about themselves when they could actually compare themselves to people & nations in a similar situation as them.

Sounds like some loser shyt.

I wouldn't call it loser shyt. Only time I would call it loser shyt if they try to tear down American Black folks in order to make a way.

I can't say that I have seen that personally in a professional/business sense. I only see Nigerians working hard amongst themselves.

Now, if we dive into some divisive diaspora talk then of course somebody will find fault with the other side for whatever reason they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.