Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don’t give a fukk about this corny ass shyt you be doing but like 95 percent of @Buddy posts is diaspora war shyt

I’m just saying you be looking fu out cheer in these coli streets

What is this "corny ass shyt" you're referring to? Calling out c00ns is "corny ass shyt"?

Eat a dikk, my nikka. Don't quote me no more.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Europeans weren't selling their people into 240 years of abject slavery to Africans for African goods either.

:dead:
Europe only became Europe due to the initial trade of goods and commodities with others and one of their main commodities was their own people.

The so called Vikings especially made a business of raiding small European towns and selling their goods, including captives, to the Moors and Turks that controlled the Med and surrounding areas, as slaves.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Europe only became Europe due to the initial trade of goods and services with others and one of their main commodities was their own people.

The so called Vikings especially made a business of raiding small European towns and selling their goods, especially captives, to the Moors that controlled the Med and surrounding areas as slaves.

Do the descendants of the people they sold off to the Moors claim Europe today?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It’s irrelevant because the same can be said for literally every ethnic group on the planet.

why would Europeans want to maintain a connection to their homelands when they were run off by political unrest, ethnic and religious persecution?

Why would south Asian populations from Vietnam to Cambodia and Laos want maintain a connection to their homeland when more than likely have to live amongst someone or the descendants of someone that unalived their family members?

And furthermore why would you disconnect from your ancestral homeland while simultaneously trying to connect to a country who’s majority population took the baton from those “tribally brutal” Africans and held their feet on your neck for the past 400 years DESPITE all of the contributions you’ve made to it?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It’s irrelevant because the same can be said for literally every ethnic group on the planet.

why would Europeans want to maintain a connection to their homelands when they were run off by political unrest, ethnic and religious persecution?

Why would south Asian populations from Vietnam to Cambodia and Laos want maintain a connection to their homeland when more than likely have to live amongst someone or the descendants of someone that unalived their family members?

And furthermore why would you disconnect from your ancestral homeland while simultaneously trying to connect to a country who’s majority population took the baton from those “tribally brutal” Africans and held their feet on your neck for the past 400 years DESPITE all of the contributions you’ve made to it?

Schooling that wannabe white @Tair :wow:

@Bunchy Carter
@Voice of Reason
@Tair
@HarlemHottie
@AFRAM GLORY
@K.O.N.Y
@kingofnyc
@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@I Really Mean It
@Ruckfonnie

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Why would south Asian populations from Vietnam to Cambodia and Laos want maintain a connection to their homeland when more than likely they’ll run into someone that unalived their family members?

It's very relevant because there's nothing to "connect to..." today.

You deal with wherever you are, not try to trace where your ancestors came from 400 years ago to escape your current reality.

People from Laos/Cambodia came to America from their homelands and still have blood relatives there, the same for Vietnam. That is not the same for Freedmen.

We don't have blood relatives in Africa. All of our relatives and ancestors from hundreds of years ago are here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yup and I still don't care about Africans.

How is it anti-Black to not give a shyt about people who live half way around the world?

I don’t understand why ya'll need our attention so bad.

Do ya'll run behind Afro-Brazilians, Dominicans, Haitians etc like ya'll run behind AA?

I don't understand the obsession ya'll have with us when we literally never talk about ya'll. Never. WTF do y'all want?

We in a thread about an entire hashtag dedicated to African Americans grieving over coexisting with Africans and you claim no one is talking about them? Never? Tariq Nasheed and his entire following ain't "obsessed" with Africans?

And I would absolutely run up on a Brazilian, Dominican, Haitian and call him a fukking backwoods c00n if he doesn't "care about" or have any interest in his ancestral homeland. Yes.

"Omg it's like...so far...why would I care." What a shallow, narrow, bobble headed scope of the world and your very history you have. Imagine being incapable of having interest in something because its "so far away." How old were you when you learned how to breathe?

Status
Not open for further replies.