Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I can tell the difference between an italian and russian.

I can tell the difference between a kenyan and congolese

but I can't tell the difference between an italian and russian vs an american

and I can't tell the difference between a kenyan and congolese vs an american

:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh,

No offense but you don't have a good handle on this info at all, along with what seems to be some reading comprehension issues... SMH

it's clear to me that you are out of you element.

1. We ARE NOT MELANSIANS, OR AUSTROLOIDS, OR NEGRITOS.

2. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why claiming we're connected to groups like Melansians is Foolish, especially with there being ZERO GENETIC EVIDENCE.

3. I've been on this journey of researching the GLOBAL history of the Black Man, Woman, and Child for DAMN Near 30 years. I didn't just watch a YouTube video a few weeks ago. I already know about "Precolumbian Blacks", You're not telling me anything new.

4. EVERY SINGLE Black American that is Genetically tested shows RECENT AFRICAN ANCESTRY.

5. Learn about GENETIC DISTANCE, and why Melansians can't be confused with Africans on a GENETIC LEVEL.

6. I Personally Took a DNA Test, and FOUND lost relatives (Here in America), that ALSO Had the EXACT Same African DNA Markers.

7. There is ZERO Requirement to "Genetically Test All Black Americans", before you can conclude that we are predominantly West Central African.
The FACT THAT ZERO of US have come back as Melanesian in a DNA Test, but MOSTLY West-Central African supports this.

8. ALL Anatomically Modern Humans have an origin in the African Continent.

9. Humans did NOT Have Independent Biological Origins, if so WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROCREATE WITH DIFFERENT RACES. (If you can't comprehend this point, then there is ZERO REASON to talk to you about this)

My suggestion to you is to READ and Study more, and work on better Reading Comprehension, as your "Rebutal" to my previous statements are INADEQUATE!

:pachaha:

So if you acknowledge pre Columbian blacks,were we or were we not #AlreadyHere:gucci:? Matter of fact you already admitted we MIGHT have already been here. But the ancestor wouldve had to be african. Not sure what your even arguing once you admit this fact.

You keep making this argument that NONE OF US show it in our DNA results. When I never stated how common it would be . Plus we do sometimes show traces of Austronesian and of course native American in ancestry results for whatever its worth. But more black americans,caribean,indeginous black people and native american indians need to be tested for larger sample sizes.

Every expert says we need larger sample sizes for greater accuracy,along with other variables and biases that can effect results need work. But Ty Danies says "nah we good:mjgrin:" and thats supposed to be the end all be all?

Lets just get you on record now. Are you saying there were black natives already in the Americas prior to slavery or not? Then are you saying theres no chance any of those black natives got mixed in with africans who eventually came over ? Are you implying black natives couldnt have been confused with africans by their looks? Or do you think the european did great book keeping and made sure to seperate negros by category?

Also you dont even factor in the selective breeding involved in slavery. You cant act like people were just mating of their own free will. If the women were made to mostly mate with African men who were the majority. And not only the majority but possibly prefered. Obviously this could create scarcity in results you see today. But does it change the facts:respect:?#WeWereAlreadyHere

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And to the peanut gallery,notice its okay for him to say "we" and "us" when talking about a small minority of black folks who have provided DNA for testing.

But when I say "WE" were already here,and dont even put a number on how many "we" is,all hell breaks lose:hubie:

Why dont they want more info,why dont they want to discover the truth?Well one motive is they loooove this out of Africa theory. Not sure if Ty is African or not. Personally I say theres not enough bodies that could probably ever be dug up to prove that assumption. Plus I believe its limiting to say we werent everywhere. But instead were stuck on one side of the globe until the white man came,evidence says otherwise. Not to mention it doesnt account for the fact we MAY have been placed here from another planet even. I dont believe that btw,but scientifically speaking you cant rule it out:respect:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
And to the peanut gallery,notice its okay for him to say "we" and "us" when talking about a small minority of black folks who have provided DNA for testing.

But when I say "WE" were already here,and dont even put a number on how many "we" is,all hell breaks lose:hubie:

Why dont they want more info,why dont they want to discover the truth?Well one motive is they loooove this out of Africa theory. Not sure if Ty is African or not. Personally I say theres not enough bodies that could probably ever be dug up to prove that assumption. Plus I believe its limiting to say we werent everywhere. But instead were stuck on one side of the globe until the white man came,evidence says otherwise. Not to mention it doesnt account for the fact we MAY have been placed here from another planet even. I dont believe that btw,but scientifically speaking you cant rule it out:respect:

There is a difference in "Pretending" to "Be Smart", and ACTUALLY Being Smart.

People Perpetrating Intelligence, create "False Arguments" and assert that is their opponents Position.

Why MAKE UP positions I HAVE NOT TAKEN???????? It's INFANTILE!!!!!!

:gucci:

Where Did you gather that this is my "position"? Who said anything about "Being Stuck On One Side Of the Globe", But YOU????????

In my previous post, I literally said I've Spent about 30 years, studying the GLOBAL Presence of the Black Man, Woman, and Child.

This is why I say that there is some sort of Comprehension Issue here, SMH.

I'm BLACK AMERICAN, my ancestors come DIRECTLY from the lineage of American Chattel Slavery,
BIOLOGICALLY LIKE MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS, I AM GENETICALLY MOSTLY CENTRAL WEST AFRICAN (My Case 85%).

Why Does Africa BOTHER You So much?????
Why Does having Ancestors from Africa BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?????

Status
Not open for further replies.