Stop saying Black Americans and Africans look alike - Diaspora War starter | the African Diaspora reacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Daps

IMG-8798.jpg

The resemblances :wow::wow::wow:

They truly grasping at straws with some of the comparisons resembling each other. Nevertheless, it's only natural that some of us Afro-descendants of the Americas (Afram/ADOS, Jamaicans, Dominicans/Mi no black papis, Afro-Brazilians, Haitians, Afro-Colombians, etc) resemble West and Central Africans from specific countries and ethnic groups because well... we descend from them. Simple.

However, this must be made clear: Africa is a continent that contains a vast amount of different cultures, biomes and people. African people are phenotypically diverse. A South Sudanese looks different from a South African who in turn looks different from a Nigerian who in turn looks different from a Senegalese who in turn looks different from an Angolan who in turn looks different from an Ethiopian and you get the point. Of course, neighbouring countries will share cultural, genetic and phenotypical traits.
I say this because I've increasingly seen and heard among the diaspora that "Africans are the same", "We look alike", "All African cultures are the same" and other such nonsense. The same things we'd call racist if Non-black people said it.

You're gonna find some Afro-descendants of the Americas that look like they can fit into a specific country and ethnic group within West or Central Africa and those that don't because let's just say a Senegambian man and Angolan woman have a daughter then the child wouldn't look fully Senegambian or fully Angolan but something in between. Let's say that the Half Sengambian Half Angolan woman marries a Half Ghanaian Half Cameroonian man and they have a child. What would the child look like? Highly unlikely the child would look fully Cameroonian!?
Do you see how this relates to us Afro-descendants of the Americas? And I didn't even mention the Euro blood

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
“May Nigeria not happen to you,” is a common prayer in Africa’s largest economy and most populous nation.

Folk trying to bamboozle Freedmen into thinking we need to go back to "the motherland" while they run to America.

:dead:
You think white folks look just as much as African Americans as Africans, nothing you say is relevant to me.
:russ:

Them cacs ain’t so bad when that mirror gets put in your face huh?
:mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You think white folks look just as much as African Americans as Africans, nothing you say is relevant to me.
:russ:

Them cacs ain’t so bad when that mirror gets put in your face huh?
:mjpls:

@Tair is a mental midget c00n that would slice his mom's throat to be white. He spends 90% of his time on here shytting on Black people and creating diaspora wars.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Imagine white people online and fukking furious with steam coming out of their ears because people were saying they look like Europeans :russ:

c00ns are so fukking embarrassing. That's why I stay shyttin on them subhumans.

@Bunchy Carter
@Voice of Reason
@Tair
@HarlemHottie
@AFRAM GLORY
@K.O.N.Y
@kingofnyc
@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@I Really Mean It
@Ruckfonnie
They would never do that. White Americans love connecting themselves to their European ancestry.

“I got Viking blood in me”

“My family comes from good German stock”

Status
Not open for further replies.