STOP Moving To Atlanta

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:dahell: Do you know what the word “mundane” means, fakkit?
Ya father the fakkit you p*ssy ass cac! Go fukk ya mother and kill yaself!

mun·dane
/ˌmənˈdān/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    lacking interest or excitement; dull.
    "seeking a way out of his mundane, humdrum existence"

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ya father the fakkit you p*ssy ass cac! Go fukk ya mother and kill yaself!

mun·dane
/ˌmənˈdān/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    lacking interest or excitement; dull.
    "seeking a way out of his mundane, humdrum existence"
:dahell: Right so how is this thread “mundane?” And are you the authority on deciding this kind of thing?

:what: You come in this thread just to say that shyt? You know you could’ve ignored the thread all together.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I remember nikkas running to LA in the 90s, thinking life going to change for them and they going to be celebrities and be living good, then after the partying died down, and everything went up in price, motherfukkers took off fast as fukk ..

This is what happening in Atlanta..

nikkas think they going to be Big Meech and T with billboards all over and they going to be next to future and lil baby and in about 5 years, the 70% of broke nikkas who ran down there for partying and no planning will be up and out of there

People legit thought that ATL in the 80s and 90s was legit heaven on earth. Cats thought that a garbageman can get a 5 bedroom house for himself and have 2 bisexual redbone stripper thots to themselves having 3somes every night :laff:

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
That’s cuz you in dusty ass Silverlake muthafukka

:russ:
And u in weak ass, soft ass,:wrist:ass SM. Do they have Evian come out the faucet so u bytch bois don’t have to drink tap water like common folk? Besides MIA has better women than any pocket of LA, better vibes, goat scenery, I’m seriously considering the move brah
giphy.gif
U should too, life too short to be with them basic ass beckies in SM and I know u be soft shoe around Conrad and them at the bars. Miami latinas> Messican women all day. Let me recruit u brah:blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The more popular it gets the more the price of everything increases. Not that hard to figure out coli republican

America is getting too overpopulated. Our population went from 115 million in 1970 to 340 million in 2023. There is no such thing as infinite growth.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
And u in weak ass, soft ass,:wrist:ass SM. Do they have Evian come out the faucet so u bytch bois don’t have to drink tap water like common folk? Besides MIA has better women than any pocket of LA, better vibes, goat scenery, I’m seriously considering the move brah
giphy.gif
U should too, life too short to be with them basic ass beckies in SM and I know u be soft shoe around Conrad and them at the bars. Miami latinas> Messican women all day. Let me recruit u brah:blessed:

“Brah..”

lil niigga you sounding like a throwback Venice white skater / surfer… :russ:

Move to funky ass Florida cuz…:what:

You smokin that good shiit…

South beach is nothing but a bigger broader Venice beach to me and that shyt is lame as fukk.

At least the biitches in SM got bread…:ehh:

It cost money to live here & im not trippin off no latinas…

I got more options than a qb out here BRAH

All races, and my Joints got their own places not struggling living out suitcases.

You broke out here so what makes you think you won’t be broke in Miami…:mjlol::russ:

Get your money up…:whoo:

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
“Brah..”

lil niigga you sounding like a throwback Venice white skater / surfer… :russ:

Move to funky ass Florida cuz…:what:

You smokin that good shiit…

South beach is nothing but a bigger broader Venice beach to me and that shyt is lame as fukk.

At least the biitches in SM got bread…:ehh:

It cost money to live here & im not trippin off no latinas…

I got more options than a qb out here BRAH

All races, and my Joints got their own places not struggling living out suitcases.

You broke out here so what makes you think you won’t be broke in Miami…:mjlol::russ:

Get your money up…:whoo:
Brah I’m not broke and can we stay on topic plz?? You supposed to be a grown assed man and I’m more mature than u. And yea I actually spent time out in Venice as a teen skating with the Riley Hawk/Ishod Wair minions so ofc I say brah:gucci:and I was on miami in general, I was fw more than just south beach brah. i didn’t mean any disrespect nikka it’s just I know SM very well and u in the pawg capital of SoCal, not impressed by any means. And unlike u I don’t need to flash coin to get womenz in LA or Miami:umad:sucks to suck, chump. Stay yo ass in SM being a sugar daddy to them pawgs while I continue my run thru LA, stack up hella coin, and move to Miami after college:blessed:city Is busted now, it ain’t 2005 anymore nikka:umad: