STOP Moving To Atlanta

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yes, all you safe ass nikkas and complaining ass bytches stay the fukk away. Tired of people crying about Atlanta. nikka get ya mothafuking weight up. Ol Atlanta is too overwhelming ass nikkas. Take your scary ass to North Carolina or some shyt.

Charlotte is getting expensive just like Atlanta too. So moving there would be pointless.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
yeah i'm wondering.... because the north line is definitely twice as long as the south line
martaredlinemap.gif
Lmao that looks hilarious

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yea I rarely respond to these threads anymore b/c the “we full” crowd are usually the ones who lack the skills (soft & hard) to afford to live here so they’re the most at risk by transplants moving here. I used to feel sorry for em but none of these folks hollering “we full” own anything. They lease their apartments, cars, buying their clothes on payment plans…they have no ownership yet don’t want other people to come and do the same thing. Makes no sense
The more popular it gets the more the price of everything increases. Not that hard to figure out coli republican

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Charlotte is getting expensive just like Atlanta too. So moving there would be pointless.
The answer is Columbia SC. That spot is right in between everything in the south. Its got an airport, train station and easy access to interstates.

And houses are still affordable compared to those other southern cities.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The more popular it gets the more the price of everything increases. Not that hard to figure out coli republican

:mjlol:

So what’s the point of saying “we full”? People are going to continue to move to desirable cities like Atlanta, saying we full isn’t going to keep people out

Locals need jobs, skills and resources and the city and other private institutions have to do a better job supporting locals so that they can stay competitive for new jobs, housing, schools, etc. But like I said, it’s hard for me to take someone saying “we full” seriously when they don’t own anything or they’re a transplant

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
LA is more crowded than Atlanta. Business keep on moving to Atlanta so the entire metro area is going to be heavily populated

The traffic will get worse unless the entire city invests in Marta

With how jobs are going people are going to continue to move to the cities

Charolette is only slightly cheaper than Atlanta

Last edited: