STOP Moving To Atlanta

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Catching hell trying to purchase a home that I actually want. I’m getting real close to packing my shyt and taking my chance purchasing a home in Miami or Tampa.
Research the car and home insurance problems in Florida first…most companies are pulling out of the FL market due to rampant fraud and the weather. Like 78% of the yearly insurance lawsuits filed in the nation come from Florida. Many are forced to use the state-funded insurance company Citizens. Annual home insurance rates and stipulations are crazy down there.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you wanted to be a major city :hubie:

once they hit that population density building density threshold where the homeless can just blend into the corners it's over. at least in colder cities the winter kind of regulates outside. y'all about to be florida state in one city as in personified by fukkery.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cheap COL in the south always seemed overhyped by ppl from the North.

Back then ppl had me thinking I could buy a house in the south on a McDonald's salary :mjlol:

Yes, at one point the south was cheap but you still needed a decent job to make ends meet. It ain't THAT cheap lol
It’s never been overhyped to people with common sense…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to have a big banner when you drive into ATL that says “Home of the Gays”

It’s like NYC and L.A. don’t exist…. ATL gets a lot of hate on here because it’s been a legit black city since the 70s….. what black American would hate on that… Y’all ain’t paying attention on here….

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
yeah i'm wondering.... because the north line is definitely twice as long as the south line
martaredlinemap.gif
Probably means Gwinnett? Cacs have actively fought expansion there. Metro ATl could benefit from a line extending out that way towards Lawrenceville

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I just want to shout out the Atlanta Airport bro. Never have i seen so much designer in one place :mjgrin: these folk got more Louis than france :pachaha:

I gotta shout out Porsche North American Headquarters , literally in the airports backyard, one of the best places to visit there. Matter of fact, let me drop some drone shots from last July when I went:

DJI_0480.jpg

DJI_0322.jpg

DJI_0285.jpg

DJI_0456.jpg

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Population is too high as it is. :hubie:

No one wants to move to a sundown town where there is no infrastructure or good paying jobs.
The good old days are gone. Those who didn't get a house in the last 10 years might be fukked for generations to come.
The average person is not getting ahead with these rent and home prices

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The good old days are gone. Those who didn't get a house in the last 10 years might be fukked for generations to come.
The average person is not getting ahead with these rent and home prices

Blame greedy landlords that deserve to be beheaded for price gouging and bankers and foreign investors that killed any possibility of economic mobility.