STOP Moving To Atlanta

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I remember those days too. Haven't been there in years to see what it's like now, but in the early 00's that bytch was a hoasis of beautiful black women :banderas:
I’m telling you. :blessed:

Some brehs in here acting like it’s ducktales.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Brah I’m not broke and can we stay on topic plz?? You supposed to be a grown assed man and I’m more mature than u. And yea I actually spent time out in Venice as a teen skating with the Riley Hawk/Ishod Wair minions so ofc I say brah:gucci:and I was on miami in general, I was fw more than just south beach brah. i didn’t mean any disrespect nikka it’s just I know SM very well and u in the pawg capital of SoCal, not impressed by any means. And unlike u I don’t need to flash coin to get womenz in LA or Miami:umad:sucks to suck, chump. Stay yo ass in SM being a sugar daddy to them pawgs while I continue my run thru LA, stack up hella coin, and move to Miami after college:blessed:city Is busted now, it ain’t 2005 anymore nikka:umad:

You broke as fuuck biitch… :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol: Black folks forever treating ATL like its the Mecca, when they overlook true meccas in dire need of black excellence.

• Maryland :ehh:
  • North Carolina (despite the stigma of lmao souf, you can make bread out there):ehh:
  • South Caroline (third bullet point):ehh:
  • Koalabama (Quiet life away from the hustle of the north. Ignore the stigma):ehh:
  • Oregon (Yeah its a wild stretch because cacs...but trust ya smooth brain marsupial on this but....mountains):ehh:

I wish black folks would stop climbing in a crowded elevator, when you can wait for the next elevator ride to get you to the top. ATL tired of the fukking leafers and even my wife can testify as somebody who went to the A, and was eating good on the outskirts.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Lies. GA is full. Everything is expensive, the women are ugly, and the people are mean. Don't bother coming