STOP Moving To Atlanta

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
:mjlol:

So what’s the point of saying “we full”? People are going to continue to move to desirable cities like Atlanta, saying we full isn’t going to keep people out

Locals need jobs, skills and resources and the city and other private institutions have to do a better job supporting locals so that they can stay competitive for new jobs, housing, schools, etc. But like I said, it’s hard for me to take someone saying “we full” seriously when they don’t own anything or they’re a transplant
How much does one have to own before they can have an opinion on their hometown?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How much does one have to own before they can have an opinion on their hometown?

Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has them, I’m just saying “We Full” isn’t a productive conversation to have. I’m an Atlanta native and welcome as many people here as possible…with that said the city has to do a better job of making sure that locals like me have the resources they need to thrive here, that part of the conversation is one I’m all for having b/c it’s true and actionable

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
ATL turning into Boondocks City

nikkas doing cartoon shyt every day

Geode

All Star
Daps
I see a lot of gentrification going on when I visit there. I don't know what/who was in Midtown before, but I don't think they're building those hi-rises for black people.

Someone fill me in.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Catching hell trying to purchase a home that I actually want. I’m getting real close to packing my shyt and taking my chance purchasing a home in Miami or Tampa.