"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He needs to get up in the gym. Instant cheat code.
For a man to get on the internet and rent about his emotional well-being like this shows he's got a lot of feminine ways to him. Looking for a pity party.

The formula doesn't change. Get in shape, master a trade, start working, start training a combat art and then your only problem will be choosing the wrong mother of your children.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He gives the vibes of that guy that killed some people in Manhattan not too long ago. He has recorded an angry video before.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"If I'm so handsome, then why am I alone?"
idk maybe because you're full of rage and making videos wishing death on people in the middle of the night? :mjlol:

Call the feds on this nikka before it's too late.
@Feds

07c06ab16d11220b2642f248baef5a9b.jpg

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He’ll be aight, at least I hope so. I’m a gen z breh myself and I never had hoes like that in high school, only had sex once in high school when I was 17. I was in football and swole as hell, but my confidence wasn’t quite there yet and looking back I had a loner kind of energy back than.

I knew I wasn’t ugly but I dressed like shyt and was shy as hell so I didn’t get buns. As soon as I graduated and got a job, my car, and took more care in my appearance my confidence went way up and I do much better with women and people in general.

Not everybody is the man in high school and that’s okay, you just have to find yourself and eventually gain confidence to do shyt. Most people will figure themselves out once they leave high school