"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dude's mind is gone he's admitted to meeting up with gay men out of desperation

giphy.gif

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I even replied to lil bruh, safe to say he is unfortunately correct, it’s over.

48-E98019-29-DB-4-E98-89-EB-D5-FC43-B55-FC9.jpg
i feel bad for him but damn he gotta work on himself more. he should know this already being black that nobody cares about him and nobody owes you anything as a man. he gotta fix himself

his parents should’ve intervened by now

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I even replied to lil bruh, safe to say he is unfortunately correct, it’s over.

48-E98019-29-DB-4-E98-89-EB-D5-FC43-B55-FC9.jpg
Ignoring the cac incel ingo at the end, sounds like he's a young dude. Probably still in high school or approaching college age. He's got time to straighten things out, shyt I didn't really hit my stride til the end of college.

We gotta pull him from those cac circles though. Those incels are the masters of crabs in a bucket, but they go OD when a breh or other non-black minority is in their chatroom. :mjpls:
The last thing they want to see when they're struggling to get dates is seeing a breh or a Pajeet or a Chan decide to improve themselves and take the girls they think they own.

Daps
i feel bad for him but damn he gotta work on himself more. he should know this already being black that nobody cares about him and nobody owes you anything as a man. he gotta fix himself

his parents should’ve intervened by now
That’s actually the problem with black incels. They think them being black is what’s keeping them from attractive women. Either that or not being a thug.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
That’s actually the problem with black incels. They think them being black is what’s keeping them from attractive women. Either that or not being a thug.
growing up in a white location he’s probably catching hell so he can’t see it through. he doesn’t even look bad but his parents don’t seem to have instilled any reinforcement for his mind and troubles so now he’s comparing himself to everyone.

you black nikka lol. it don’t help that they have him filas for drip neither

Daps
growing up in a white location he’s probably catching hell so he can’t see it through. he doesn’t even look bad but his parents don’t seem to have instilled any reinforcement for his mind and troubles so now he’s comparing himself to everyone.

you black nikka lol. it don’t help that they have him filas for drip neither
You’re right. He’s probably too mentally fragile, but I think Omegle or Ome or one of those video chatting sites could help him. He’s right in that perfect age-range too.

He’s obviously not going to get a girlfriend out of that, but it’s a good way to interact with women without going out (baby steps) and show him the demoralizing incel shyt is mostly in his head.

Only problem might be that, as many cool chicks as these sites have, there are a lot of immature girls.