"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We gotta pull him from those cac circles though. Those incels are the masters of crabs in a bucket, but they go OD when a breh or other non-black minority is in their chatroom. :mjpls:
The last thing they want to see when they're struggling to get dates is seeing a breh or a Pajeet or a Chan decide to improve themselves and take the girls they think they own.
Like I said before he is probably the only black guy in a circle of cac and non black friends and they're obviously not building up his confidence and self-esteem...they're more than likely tearing it down for their own enjoyment.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
at 18...i didnt even think about "looks maxxing" lol

it was all bout basketball, sneaking into the movies and trying to hit up the clubs, or just hanging out with friends after school
Sounds like he's in a majority white place and he's internalize alot of racist bias hence the term blackcel, -maxxing on his channel. Lil nikkas fukking around with Tinder when he should be hitting up house parties and such, but I don't think he's got kinfolk around him.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Currently watching the first video.... damn.

His youtube page name.... Garbage subhuman, damn breh :mjcry:

I hope he turns it around and his life improves.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like he's in a majority white place and he's internalize alot of racist bias hence the term blackcel, -maxxing on his channel. Lil nikkas fukking around with Tinder when he should be hitting up house parties and such, but I don't think he's got kinfolk around him.
yup..just having close male friends to go out with and hitting up student parties etc
>>>>then staying on reddit forums discussing chads/Tyrone's lol

Daps
Like I said before he is probably the only black guy in a circle of cac and non black friends and they're obviously not building up his confidence and self-esteem...they're more than likely tearing it down for their own enjoyment.
It’s more likely that he has no friends and his only contact with people his own age are the forums he posts on.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You’re right. He’s probably too mentally fragile, but I think Omegle or Ome or one of those video chatting sites could help him. He’s right in that perfect age-range too.

He’s obviously not going to get a girlfriend out of that, but it’s a good way to interact with women without going out (baby steps) and show him the demoralizing incel shyt is mostly in his head.

Only problem might be that, as many cool chicks as these sites have, there are a lot of immature girls.
all it would take is one positive interaction and he would realize all of this shyt isn’t even that deep anyway. can’t be basing your worth on random strange women most of them don’t even have their ducks in a row. my guy needs to internally validate himself... the mind is powerful. block his friends and channel his anger into something else.
:demonic:

Daps
all it would take is one positive interaction and he would realize all of this shyt isn’t even that deep anyway. can’t be basing your worth on random strange women most of them don’t even have their ducks in a row. my guy needs to internally validate himself... the mind is powerful. block his friends and channel his anger into something else.
:demonic:
You’re right, but I think he also needs some positive female interaction and fast.

At the same time, that may not be for the best because he’d probably convince himself he was in love with the first girl that smiled at him and he’d end up on a screencap of incel pickup lines.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It’s more likely that he has no friends and his only contact with people his own age are the forums he posts on.
This seems to be more common now than in the past.
:patrice:
Social media and internet forums are no substitute for real human interaction..and alot of those redpill/blackpill spaces online can get extremely toxic.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Feeling like he did at 18 I feel empathy for him.

I hope he finds help instead of continuing down a path of negative thoughts that don't allow him to grow as a human being.