"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Daps
This kid only 18 and he's THIS far gone? Jesus Christ!

How does someone so young even get this fatalistic about life? Dude's not even ugly.
Incels kind of overdose on that blackbill content, and as a community they just pull each other down so it’s nothing but an endless loop of misery and hate. You see the comments in the OP’s YouTube videos, didn’t you? Little to no positive reinforcement. And it doesn’t help that no one in the outside world has any sympathy for these men (not saying they deserve it) so his only chances of improving is if he gets forceably checked into therapy or if he can find a way to get over it himself

Daps
When did I ever say that? I'm talking about the young dudes. Anyone who teaches men how to control their image is important.
:unimpressed:

I was confused. Eventually I found my lane, and my numbers are almost 3 digits now. This is why people like KS were so important and I WISH he would have gone back to men's image before he passed.
His own image was zesty and should not be encouraged

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
GenZ Kent

Young breh needs to get off the internet and find some dudes to take him underneath their wing, before he ends up as one of these Redpill/Blackipill Incel types. Start working out, get some hobbies that you take pride in. I would say don't even worry about women for atleast 3-6 months, cause he is clearly wrapped up too tightly on it or just smash am average girl.
I think this is a big issue a lot of these cats don't have an OG or an older coolhead to show him the ropes when it comes to dealing with women. Like a Kevin Samuels or Mr. Locario type.

But then again judging by how this young brother talks, I can tell he surrounds himself with nothing but white and non black people and hes probably the only black person and his circle of friends, and they aren't looking out for them like that. They won't give them game...they'll just laugh at his misfortune behind his back and lie in front of his face.

Daps
Dude's mind is gone he's admitted to meeting up with gay men out of desperation :mjcry:, I had actually thought that he killed himself because his old channel was deleted and he was saying wild shyt on there. You cant help some people.
He's could also just probably be full of shyt n doing all of this for views :russell:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
He looks regular lmao

He's 18? I hope he applied to college. Once he gets on campus and STAYS OFF THE INTERNET he'll understand how this is literally all in his mind

Honestly it's criminal how we're not teaching the youth to handle being online