"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall really want him to shoot up the spot huh?
Lmao bruh wat, I seen that reply I was like :heh:

He gon just see nikkas beating off, cacs calling him the n word and bytches skippin him before he can get a sentence off

That nikka would be at your local community college gettin revenge by the next morning

Daps
Lmao bruh wat, I seen that reply I was like :heh:

He gon just see nikkas beating off, cacs calling him the n word and bytches skippin him before he can get a sentence off

That nikka would be at your local community college gettin revenge by the next morning
the guy needs some kind of interaction with women and fast, he clearly isn’t ready to face them irl though. It’s a numbers game, if he skips the guys instantly and keeps at it with the girls he’ll quickly find one cool enough to talk.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I think some girl he really liked called him ugly and he’s taken it as fact now.

Edit: Or maybe he goes to a majority white school. Some attractive brehs and brehettes might have trouble pulling at majority white schools due to :mjpls: but to the adolescent mind they just think it’s because they are ugly.

That's how it is for the most part if you go to majority white school. Either overtly or subtle a lot of times you're made to feel unattractive.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Incels kind of overdose on that blackbill content, and as a community they just pull each other down so it’s nothing but an endless loop of misery and hate. You see the comments in the OP’s YouTube videos, didn’t you? Little to no positive reinforcement. And it doesn’t help that no one in the outside world has any sympathy for these men (not saying they deserve it) so his only chances of improving is if he gets forceably checked into therapy or if he can find a way to get over it himself
I think it speaks to a reality we don't want to acknowledge :francis:

Obviously the dudes who make this video have a very warped neurotic mindset. Plenty of people who like them still find relationships, happiness, etc.

But we forget that we're still animals. And you know how men of other animal species are like... where there's a clear hierarchy...

For some reason these dudes feel like they are those "low status" men... and they suffer from existential dread and :demonic: anger from it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think some girl he really liked called him ugly and he’s taken it as fact now.

Edit: Or maybe he goes to a majority white school. Some attractive brehs and brehettes might have trouble pulling at majority white schools due to :mjpls: but to the adolescent mind they just think it’s because they are ugly.
I went to majority white schools and I had to rep you for your comic because you're correct. a lot of attractive black men and black women are made to feel ugly in those environments simply because they're black.

Daps
I think it speaks to a reality we don't want to acknowledge :francis:

Obviously the dudes who make this video have a very warped neurotic mindset. Plenty of people who like them still find relationships, happiness, etc.

But we forget that we're still animals. And you know how men of other animal species are like... where there's a clear hierarchy...

For some reason these dudes feel like they are those "low status" men... and they suffer from existential dread and :demonic: anger from it
That’s another major problem I forgot to mention. There’s not that much sympathy for these guys. Their own community has this crabs in a bucket mentality and the outside world views them as dumpster trash at best and literal terrorists at worst. And these guys hate the communities they’d fit in at for whatever reason.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That’s another major problem I forgot to mention. There’s not that much sympathy for these guys. Their own community has this crabs in a bucket mentality and the outside world views them as dumpster trash at best and literal terrorists at worst. And these guys hate the communities they’d fit in at for whatever reason.
Yeah

A good amount of them end up being antisocial losers /bad people, but ultimately, the ROOT of their complaints are never really addressed.

Again, their views are warped and exagerrated, but they still exist. And some of them didn't always start out as bad people.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I avoided clicking on this thread but here i am , what dafux is op talking about females call me handsome all the time & i could careless .

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z is weak and need physical activity in their routine.

Real nikkas only vent on the coli and keep trying til they win out here.

Ro did that. So hopefully you won't have to go through that.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yea dude has a warped view of reality.. He thinks everybody losing they virginity at 12 and wondering why he aint getting no play yet.. One of the more eye opening things growing older and dudes being more honest about they time in high school was the amount of dudes who didnt get no play in high school. It was pretty normal for most, I was surprised because that wasnt my reality but I was always thinking I should be getting more because i assumed dudes was putting up number, MOST dudes are not.. and if they are, most likely they holding on tight to that one piece and making that they GF..

Dudes dont come out of they shell or start doing better until like college or little after but most in college.. Atleast thats what it seems like when the topic comes up

Dude needs some guidance BAD..
It's all the teen shows. I remember watching degrassi wit Drake in 6th grade thinking "oh damn most people in high school really fukkin". Even on Fresh Prince will was running through hoes. By his senior year it was implied he had like 10 bodies at least lol