"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Cohiba Colby

Tech Billionaire
Daps
I know how he feels. I was always called handsome or petty even in my 30s. I lost my v card at 20 though. I grew up in an area where if you weren't thuggin and buggin that you weren't it. Because of that I was confused. Eventually I found my lane, and my numbers are almost 3 digits now. This is why people like KS were so important and I WISH he would have gone back to men's image before he passed. A lot of these young guys haven't found themselves yet. I look back at pictures of me as a young breh and I was never ugly. I was in my own way.

Cohiba Colby

Tech Billionaire
Daps
Watched his other videos. He's far from ugly and could easily fall into being a pretty boy if he upped his confidence. I see dudes who look like him with hella hoes. It's all in his head.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh needs more then foreign p*ssy bro :mjlol:

He hates what he sees in the mirror :francis:

Exactly but coli's answer to most things is getting pvssy, those same dudes saying that will complain about women feeling gassed, why wouldn't when idiots have made what is between their legs the cure to most of the worlds ills :francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think some girl he really liked called him ugly and he’s taken it as fact now.

Edit: Or maybe he goes to a majority white school. Some attractive brehs and brehettes might have trouble pulling at majority white schools due to :mjpls: but to the adolescent mind they just think it’s because they are ugly.

You sure about that? Coli told me white girls just love brehs and all a breh has to do is just be in their vicinity and he's hitting :patrice::troll:

Daps
You sure about that? Coli told me white girls just love brehs and all a breh has to do is just be in their vicinity and he's hitting :patrice::troll:
Truth. Gen-Zs see a lot of interracial stuff in the media, it feels like propaganda to make it seem like racism isn’t a thing and it kind of tricks them into thinking it’s commonplace even though most races prefer and date their own apart from Westernized Asian women.

Brehs like the guy in the OP get their spirits crushed hard when they get that "I’m not really into black guys" wake up call.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
"Everyone I know lost their virginity at 12"

:picard:so down bad he envys child abuse victims.

Breh is mentally ill. He wants to be hideous. He purposely eats junk food, dresses like shyt, is hostile to everyone on the street and seeks ppl who bring him down. These knew nikkas ate different. Stay safe women.

Compliments from women literally infuriate him. Breh is probably gay and don't even know it.