"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yea dude has a warped view of reality.. He thinks everybody losing they virginity at 12 and wondering why he aint getting no play yet.. One of the more eye opening things growing older and dudes being more honest about they time in high school was the amount of dudes who didnt get no play in high school. It was pretty normal for most, I was surprised because that wasnt my reality but I was always thinking I should be getting more because i assumed dudes was putting up number, MOST dudes are not.. and if they are, most likely they holding on tight to that one piece and making that they GF..

Dudes dont come out of they shell or start doing better until like college or little after but most in college.. Atleast thats what it seems like when the topic comes up

Dude needs some guidance BAD..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of us live our lives on the internet - like when I first started college our first assignment for this writing class I was in was to reveal how much time we spent online (this was online too) and you had both guys and women averaging at like 8 or 9 hours. Almost half the day.

So we spend all our time online seeing nothing but demotivating videos and images and some of us aren’t given much desire to go out and experience these things for ourselves. I’d definitely be more reclusive if my dad wasn’t so old fashioned.

It just leaves you with mentally Ill kids that get all of their experiences including their frustrations and outlets online

Most gen Z black incels’ problems come from feeling like their race is keeping them from attractive women, and like I said, since a lot of genZs live their life online it doesn’t help that all of the Instagram and tiktok models we fap to are with white guys, even a lot of the black ones and things like the divestment movement make it worse. And incels have no sort of comradeship with each other so a lot of cacs will be antagonistic towards other races of men about this crap.

And another insecurity comes from the feeling that nerdy/homely brehs aren’t getting a win which is also shoved in our faces online but I think that topic has already been explained so I won’t dive into it.

The bold... Gen X and boomers went through this with the light skinned vs dark-skinned divide. Al B Sure, Christopher Williams, Color Me Bad and the rest of them light skinned dudes ran the 80s on the entertainment side. The wave trickled down to the everyday people, and they to wanted someone light skinned. So its basically the same thing, minus all of the internet exposure.

Patience and exposure to people while out and about, will bring gen Z through all of this. "Nothing new under the sun" and the good times, along with the trials and tribulations that comes with relationships, will be there in due time.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea dude has a warped view of reality.. He thinks everybody losing they virginity at 12 and wondering why he aint getting no play yet.. One of the more eye opening things growing older and dudes being more honest about they time in high school was the amount of dudes who didnt get no play in high school. It was pretty normal for most, I was surprised because that wasnt my reality but I was always thinking I should be getting more because i assumed dudes was putting up number, MOST dudes are not.. and if they are, most likely they holding on tight to that one piece and making that they GF..

Dudes dont come out of they shell or start doing better until like college or little after but most in college.. Atleast thats what it seems like when the topic comes up

Dude needs some guidance BAD..

Facts breh.

A lot if dudes use to lie about the women they fcked back in the day.

Daps
Most gen Z black incels’ problems come from feeling like their race is keeping them from attractive women, and like I said, since a lot of genZs live their life online it doesn’t help that all of the Instagram and tiktok models we fap to are with white guys,
:unimpressed:
That first part is just absurd or bullshyt
Second part, I can't relate to at all you could have just unfollowed them there's millions of other beautiful BM, stop bytching.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Just shut up and get a nerdy white girl already

Sigh these dudes be doing too much

It doesn't matter how much he cleans himself up, it's the negative self doubt that's holding him back