"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He's asking all of these questions about why does his life has to be so bad but it's his fault. The mind is powerful. Keep saying something enough times you start to believe it yourself.

"If I'm so handsome why do people hate me". Probably bc he has a terrible attitude tbh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No homo but he ain't even ugly. And then he young.

A good cut and beard will can change all that.

Now me? Ya boy was called ugly for years :mjlol:What's crazy is I started getting haircut and beard combo and was getting called handsome at my old retail job:ohhh:

That's all it really takes sometimes

Daps
Whats going on with them?
A lot of us live our lives on the internet - like when I first started college our first assignment for this writing class I was in was to reveal how much time we spent online (this was online too) and you had both guys and women averaging at like 8 or 9 hours. Almost half the day.

So we spend all our time online seeing nothing but demotivating videos and images and some of us aren’t given much desire to go out and experience these things for ourselves. I’d definitely be more reclusive if my dad wasn’t so old fashioned.

It just leaves you with mentally Ill kids that get all of their experiences including their frustrations and outlets online

Most gen Z black incels’ problems come from feeling like their race is keeping them from attractive women, and like I said, since a lot of genZs live their life online it doesn’t help that all of the Instagram and tiktok models we fap to are with white guys, even a lot of the black ones and things like the divestment movement make it worse. And incels have no sort of comradeship with each other so a lot of cacs will be antagonistic towards other races of men about this crap.

And another insecurity comes from the feeling that nerdy/homely brehs aren’t getting a win which is also shoved in our faces online but I think that topic has already been explained so I won’t dive into it.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Why do you assume he will attract women while in the military if he couldn't do it in the civilian world?

@Son Goku

Hes 18…at that age a bunch of girls i knew were beggn to be housewives to soldiers….i went to school with some ugly ass people and they were aboe to get some above average women