"STOP CALLING ME HANDSOME" - Gen Z breh

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Facts breh.

A lot if dudes use to lie about the women they fcked back in the day.
When I was in highschool I admitted I was a virgin and nikkas clowned me forever . We linked up two summers after highschool we were passing weed and talking about our first time . And stories wasn’t adding up :patrice:.

All these brehs were virgins too lying and clowning me :russ:

I was the only idiot who didn’t lie
:mjlol:

Daps
:unimpressed:
That first part is just absurd or bullshyt
Second part, I can't relate to at all you could have just unfollowed them there's millions of other beautiful BM, stop bytching.
it’s not that it’s true, it’s that there are a considerable amount of incel black guys feeling like this. Look at the guy in the OP.

Second part isn’t so easy. When I first used Instagram, as far as couples go, I looked up nothing but black couples and I still somehow get swirlers in my feed and a lot of them play into what I keep saying about beautiful black women not being with homely and corny black guys but then getting with Asians and cacs with that same look. That’s demotivating and why you have a lot of these incels whining about how you need to be 6ft and a thug to get something attractive.

I’d also like to mention that types play a part in this, too. I’ve already mentioned my type - athletic, preppy, little to no tattoos, septum ring, most of the bw on there I see that are rocking that look that post their boyfriends are with white and Asian guys. I also like Afro-Latinas and European African women and it’s just as bad.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka be living on the internet too much and not enough life. Most women wouldn’t be attracted to him based of his energy all looks aside.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
GenZ Kent

Young breh needs to get off the internet and find some dudes to take him underneath their wing, before he ends up as one of these Redpill/Blackipill Incel types. Start working out, get some hobbies that you take pride in. I would say don't even worry about women for atleast 3-6 months, cause he is clearly wrapped up too tightly on it or just smash am average girl.

Daps
my type - athletic, preppy, little to no tattoos, septum ring, most of the bw on there I see that are rocking that look that post their boyfriends are with white and Asian guys.
:comeon:
What did u expect with a preference like this and you sound like weirdo if searching for couples is the only thing you use that platform for smh.

Daps
:comeon:
What did u expect with a preference like this and you sound like weirdo if searching for couples is the only thing you use that platform for smh.
I didn’t notice the septum ring trend until I got on thecoli and got it pointed out.

I didn’t say it was the only thing I used it for, I was as far as couples go the only thing I’m looking at is black-black