Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seriously, listen to the end of the video. Her exact words:

"y'all need to pipe down because nobody gives a fukk about y'all"

:snoop:

This is CLEAR and OBVIOUS jealousy. She truly believes Japanese women are not into Black men "like that", and because SHE has not been getting play "like that", she thinks there is an equal level of reciprocation going on here.

For EONS, Asian men have proven that they prefer their women to be small/thin, feminine, quiet, demure, and submissive, which is everything this woman IS NOT.

This means it's crystal clear she's not getting chose by the Asian men she happened upon in Japan.

Japanese men asked WOULD THEY DATE BLACK WOMEN:

:yeshrug:

On the flip side, this is Japanese women on Black men and the Black male experience in Japan:

How many videos you nikkas want on this topic, cause I got WAY more :unimpressed:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She clearly failed at getting a Japanese/Asian man, and is taking it out on brehs because we are an easy target AND she's jealous we have more options than she does in Japan.

Nikka, who does she think she's fooling?? :dahell:

Basically. It's easy to attack black men and make up stories by throwing out dog whistle words like "c00n" to get a bunch of likes from these septum ring bitter broads and Umarite simp militants..

She couldn't even make up a story that made any sense. A black man was nice to her, complimented black women then went back to his girlfriend. What else was she expecting from that encounter? :gucci:

And all she's doing by throwing a tantrum is making herself and black women even more unappealing in the eyes of everyone else. Seriously, what man is gonna look at this video, see her in Japan and wanna go near her? This is the type of shyt many of them are trying to get away from in the first place - you think they're gonna put up with that shyt out there too? No man is gonna go to Japan and deliberately spend their time living on hard mode when he already has/had to deal with that bullshyt back home.

Maybe people avoid you because they can clearly see something is off. Being feminine, sweet and non aggressive will give you better results in life - but these loud and wrong broads would rather create chaos and turn everything into a nuclear bomb over literally NOTHING instead of doing any type of self reflection, then they seriously wonder why no one is scooping them up.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall need to stop dodging accountability. How many times have we seen black men on media proudly announce over the years their incessant need to have a preference in non black women, especially white women, while dogging black women in the process, this goes from the ordinary man to celebrities.
A blowback effect of it shows itself in the likes of the Kardashians and the plethora of nonblack women wearing our culture and features like a costume and ditching it when they get tired of nikkas

Yep i see it too in young black kids, thirsting over white people especially on tiktok, while degrading their opposite gender counterpart. They looked at what the preceding generations did and emulated it
Are you retarded? A black woman literally wrote and performed a speech because she was thrown in the bushes for a white woman by a white man.

And why are you dikk policing? What does who black men fukk have to do with you?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you nikkas must be smoking dikk because this bytch is ugly.

This idiot went to a country where modesty and humbleness is a cultural norm, and she’s loud and sassy. Then men there aren’t thirsty for a hole like in the west.

This bytch is literally mad because black men ignore her.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Are you retarded? A black woman literally wrote and performed a speech because she was thrown in the bushes for a white woman by a white man.

And why are you dikk policing? What does who black men fukk have to do with you?
Keep this same energy for black women with white men

oop looks like you dont
Or she’s just a wench and getting what she deserves. Look how passive she was in that damn convo:heh:

Wenches are wenches first and black second :camby:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
You searched my post history for a post from 5 years ago. Half a decade…..

You’re either a woman or gay :heh:
It took all of 6 seconds, looks like that word is a requirement in your vocabulary. So you care to address the hypocrisy?

oh and
karen-walker-will-and-grace.gif

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It took all of 6 seconds, looks like that word is a requirement in your vocabulary. So you care to address the hypocrisy?

oh and
karen-walker-will-and-grace.gif
Here is your addressing; that’s a half decade old post, like I said. Would you believe that a person doesn’t have the same opinions as they did five years ago?

:ohhh:

Only time I make fun of swirliers these days is if they have any vitriol towards black men.

Again; stop dikk policing.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

This is CLEAR and OBVIOUS jealousy. She truly believes Japanese women are not into Black men "like that", and because SHE has not been getting play "like that", she thinks there is an equal level of reciprocation going on here.

For EONS, Asian men have proven that they prefer their women to be small/thin, feminine, quiet, demure, and submissive, which is everything this woman IS NOT.

This means it's crystal clear she's not getting chose by the Asian men she happened upon in Japan.

On the flip side, this is Japanese women on Black men and the Black male experience in Japan:

How many videos you nikkas want on this topic, cause I got WAY more :unimpressed:

I was in tears what she said at the end of the video. I was so how you think they feel about you then?

She sounded so fukkin mad.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Here is your addressing; that’s a half decade old post, like I said. Would you believe that a person doesn’t have the same opinions as they did five years ago?

:ohhh:

Only time I make fun of swirliers these days is if they have any vitriol towards black men.

Again; stop dikk policing.
5 years ago was 2018, lmfao you were STILL an adult. pipe up! why were you vagina policing?

TQbrit

Banned
Daps

How do you know it aint a BBC fetish like with white women?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Japanese men aren't even piping their own women. Birthrates are in the gutter over there statistically. Most of these dudes work 18 hour shifts, then go home and sleep. Any dude from here could probably go over there and eat.