Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about I didn't even see a second video. Who is telling black women that Japanese men like BW, I always heard the opposite. Putting stuff out of your behind I see.
How am I making it up when you literally said you didn’t see the video?

You’re pulling shyt out ya butt talking down on black men that get with Japanese women.

This is why you’re not understanding. I wasn’t making up what she said.

She said out of her own mouth in her own video she was lied to by social media saying Japanese men would like her while in reality they don’t at all.

She’s a self hater, you sure seen the first video, but somehow didn’t see the second.

:pachaha::pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ppl can't navigate. Her experience is hers, I can't invalidate that because "boohoo, she said something bad about BM she's encountered in japan." I heard of it, I know ppl who been there too & they can confirm. shyt happens. But what really stood out, this video isn't focused on her not finding any BM to date, it was off the energy they brought forth.
They brought?

She exposed herself in the vid and it was later confirmed in other videos she already created

So basically the bytch just mad because she couldn't use the brothas as a fallback option after she got rejected by Japanese men?:mjlol:

I bet she rejected a whole bunch of those same kind of black men in America before moving to Japan.

This post for example. This shyt is NOT uncommon in areas where there’s a whole 90% majority ethnic group walking around.

We would watch females date multiple men in the military, (multiple races of men too) when underway or deployed and around cultures where men were the majority.

Enter a space like Japan where Japanese women are the majority and act completely different than Americans. The bullshyt AW did and played with before no longer exists

Funny thing is, it happens to white women out there too. Yet they’re not online shytting on their race of men..

But I do know that American females in general hate places like Japan because a lot of the men they want to be chased by, don’t need to in places like that. Ego gets deflated

So my thing now is WHY is she even there? Was she expecting some anime/k-pop looking asian dude to be interested?

Honestly, I wouldn’t even be mad if she did find one.. most those kinda people red flags out there anyway. Some of the people there even think it’s weird af. Some of them dudes don’t even like with bullshyt from their own women, what made her think they would want her c00ning?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Context matters fam. A country full of horndogs, but she can't get any play?

She unwittingly revealed that she's not being chosen, by Black men or Japanese men.

This is why she made the post, because she's hurt, and nikkas like you will believe anything she says. She's doing the equivalent of dap fishing, because she knows saying "c00n" will appease the fake militants and Shea Butters on social media.

Like I said, I've been to Japan more than she has, have more experience with the people than she does and I know Black brehs (military and non-military) and NOBODY talks like that. I've never had a conversation about Black women in Japan. EVER. We mainly talk about food, the bullshyt toll road system, gaijin cards, where to find (or avoid) gaijin hunters, and if we smashed the same bytch or not

:russ:

She's bringing that bullshyt talking point from nikkas that like White girls in America to Japan, and I'm telling you that's not facts. The last thing on a breh mind in Japan is dogging Black women. It's just not a thing.

No Black man (or non-Asian man for that matter) that willingly goes to Japan to live is thinking about Black (or non-Asian) women fam. That's what you not getting. Most of them are African or Caribbean in the first place, not Black American, and the Black Americans that go there are typically military, so they fukk anyone.

The passport thing on social media is not how it works in reality. Most men are living their lives peacefully paaging (or whatever race). Seriously, I've not had a single conversation about Black American women.

I'm the dude that's constantly talking about Japan on this forum, and you can't find a single post of mine talking about Black women in the context of Japan. It's not real lol

Repped, especially last 3 posts

I don’t know no black man that goes overseas and blatantly disses black women. And I know for a FACT that most of the black American men are military or in a military system and was SENT there.

And another fact is that most of the cats that actually move without military affiliation are NOT black American men, and aint no black military man turning down p*ssy because of skin color.

They just not putting up with her psycho bullshyt and thats why she’s hurt because every OTHER race of man she wanted to check for aint putting up with it either.

I’ve fukked or dated bw overseas too.. I got some more stories on how some of them ACTED towards me and how some of them expected the grass to be greener when they would link up with Brad or Julio and them dudes would just blatantly ask for ass
100% true nobody go overseas just to disrespect black women and men do be dating them overseas just the ones not making a damn scene. It’s not even a race thing it’s who you are as a person thing regardless what country you are in.

Yas

Banned
Daps
she said social media was lying

he's only quoting what she was mad about...

negged for not paying attention
I didn't even watch the second video I thought he was referring to general population not the Internet

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I didn't even watch the second video I thought he was referring to general population not the Internet
You negged me for pointing out that you seem to be incapable of admitting when you are wrong, yet here you are continually demonstrating that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong. It is almost like you lack any self-awareness of your antics.

Yas

Banned
Daps
You’re pulling shyt out ya butt talking down on black men that get with Japanese women.

This is why you’re not understanding. I wasn’t making up what she said.

She said out of her own mouth in her own video she was lied to by social media saying Japanese men would like her while in reality they don’t at all.

She’s a self hater, you sure seen the first video, but somehow didn’t see the second.

:pachaha::pachaha:
I didn't go through this entire thread so I don't even know what video y'all are talking about. So we agree she is a self hater but also those men are self haters as well. I don't even see how my original statement was wrong you just wanted to argue 😒

Yas

Banned
Daps
You negged me for pointing out that you seem to be incapable of admitting when you are wrong, yet here you are continually demonstrating that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong. It is almost like you lack any self-awareness of your antics.
I don't consider my original statement to be wrong so why would i say I am wrong this time. I have stated I was wrong when I am Actually wrong. I negged you because i don't like your vibes I was trying to be cordial with you because you seem somewhat smart but I don't have to now since you want to come for me indirectly 😌toodles

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I didn't go through this entire thread so I don't even know what video y'all are talking about. So we agree she is a self hater but also those men are self haters as well. I don't even see how my original statement was wrong you just wanted to argue 😒
Your original statement is wrong, because you assume she is being honest in her statement. Even when shown she exposed how she was upset with a man not leaving his Japanese girlfriend for her, showing she has an ulterior motive for making her claims, you still accept her statement at face value. Even when others have shown she is just upset she is not successful in finding Japanese men over there and wanted Black men there to be her fallback, you still accept her statement at face value.

So what you have demonstrated that no matter how much evidence is brought forth to expose the possibility that she is actually being hyperbolic, you will still believe her and claim those men are self-haters without any other evidence than her word.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I don't consider my original statement to be wrong so why would i say I am wrong this time. I have stated I was wrong when I am Actually wrong. I negged you because i don't like your vibes I was trying to be cordial with you because you seem somewhat smart but I don't have to now since you want to come for me indirectly 😌toodles
Exactly, because you ignore all evidence that proves your original statement is wrong. You artificially remain on your square by metaphorically doing a "la la la, I am right and I can't hear you" chant. You continue to act like you were not exposed to evidence multiple times to remain on your position that you are right. It is hilarious and ridiculous how unaware you are.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I do think she did see a breh out there eating, but I don’t know about the things she said he said.

The shyt talking part I think she made up, but idk about brehs saying they’re in heaven with Japanese women and can do what they want with them.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

The fetish part definitely sounds like she made it up.

She did say brehs were eating good out there though, so I don’t think she would lie about that.

@Th3Birdman

What you think is true based on what she said or did she just make everything up?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fetish part definitely sounds like she made it up.

She did say brehs were eating good out there though, so I don’t think she would lie about that.

@Th3Birdman

What you think is true based on what she said or did she just make everything up?

I've been clear from the beginning: she very obviously made up the story about the Black men dogging Black women, and treating Japanese girls "better" than they would treat her. She also made up that dude talking bad about Black women when he was with his Japanese girlfriend.

First of all, how would she even know those words came out his mouth????
Who is finding the 0.0000002% of the Japanese population that is Black females and telling them what Black men are saying about them? :what:

But even stranger: why would that hypothetical Black man treat her (a stranger) better than he's treating his girlfriend? :wtf:

The fact is that she went out to Japan to swirl and found out Asian men generally prefer feminine, classy, non-aggressive, in shape/fit/tiny women. So to disguise the hurt from her lack of options, she saw Black men not having the same problems, and made up a lie about us to get the Tik Tok equivalent of daps.

Seriously, who the fukk believes this bytch travelled 6000 miles over the Pacific Ocean TO DATE BLACK MEN IN AN ETHNICALLY HOMOGENOUS COUNTRY????

She clearly failed at getting a Japanese/Asian man, and is taking it out on brehs because we are an easy target AND she's jealous we have more options than she does in Japan.

Nikka, who does she think she's fooling?? :dahell:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Why wouldn't you try something different if you are living in Japan. Why would I go to Japan and just date another black woman when I can do that here? Its a totally different experience dating Japanese women. Might as well try it while you have the opportunity.