Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And this is a huge factor as well: the women are legitimately lonely and hella single.

It's kind of the opposite of America; when I approach a bad woman on the street here, they tend to be in relationships, married, or down but hoes.

In Japan, it's an incredibly high likelihood the woman you meet in the club (or on the street if you're lucky) is single and very much interested in a relationship.

Some of this has to do with the terrible work/life balance in Japan, and the burden of performance women are under in that society.

Some of it has to do with the Japanese men simply not pursuing relationships because their lives are difficult, and adding another mouth to feed makes some of them commit that.

This means for a breh that has bread and can travel freely, Japan is a fukking paradise of single fit, feminine and friendly women.

The only real barrier is the language for most people, and I think that's precisely why more people and the passportbros haven't caught on to Japan. You not about to go to Japan and not have any language ability and eat as well as you can in the DR, Colombia, or Thailand.

I do speak the language, which means more for me :blessed:
And money. No 200 dollar flight and places to stay for a week under a G like DR. I totally get why brehs love DR, but they're fukking it up clout chasing and over tricking. Also, the women have the body types brehs usually choose. shyt was probably paradise on Earth before Passport Lames fukked it up. I went with my then wife and mother, did tons of shyt, ate amazing and it was cheap as hell. Passport bros were there looking goofy, but had some A1 ass by them. Old cacs, too. It's almost like an open air strip club in some parts. Women with bodies that go crazy just walking around like it's nothing.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
5 years ago was 2018, lmfao you were STILL an adult. pipe up! why were you vagina policing?
You literally have no idea how old I am. Again; are you retarded?

Also, again; half a decade ago. Opinions change. I know you’re use to being sassy and mad at the world 24/7 365, but non retarded humans often change their opinion and stances as time progresses.

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
It's almost like if you'd watch the fukking videos, they'd answer that question for you :skip:

Quite a few of the women interviewed stated they have never even met a Black person before, but that they WOULD date one if the chemistry was there.

I don't understand some of you cats. I tell you I've been to Japan multiple times and have spent a lot of time there while I'm there, and you still question not only me, but videographic evidence of the women TELLING you why they like or would date Black men.

The vast majority of their answers are:

- Black men seem kind
- Black men are attractive to me
- Race doesn't matter
- Black men are kakkoi (which translate to "cool")

I have spent countless hours on this site explaining to you people why Japanese women will date ANYONE, not just Black men. Of the three major East Asian groups (Japanese, Korean, Chinese), Japanese women are the most likely to interracially date. They consistently profess to have no physical or racial preference, and will date or marry anyone should that person treat them kindly.

This trend is for Japanese people in Asia and Japanese people in America, immigrants or otherwise

Screenshot-692.png

There is also a subculture that exists in Japan where the women SPECIFICALLY target Black men, and them exclusively. I have sampled this myself, and it's not a dikk fetish, it's a legitimate preference. These women get married, have children and have happy relationships with Black men (that ain't playing around).

And if you ARE a Black man that just wants to play around, that can be done as well. But be warned that the community is small, and you might get found out...

But it's definitely possible. You will smash DIME after DIME after DIME. It's crazy out there.
All i know is i got a response from one of my favorite youtubers
olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
You literally have no idea how old I am. Again; are you retarded?

Also, again; half a decade ago. Opinions change. I know you’re use to being sassy and mad at the world 24/7 365, but non retarded humans often change their opinion and stances as time progresses.
Alright one date and thats it

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Japanese men aren't even piping their own women. Birthrates are in the gutter over there statistically. Most of these dudes work 18 hour shifts, then go home and sleep. Any dude from here could probably go over there and eat.

That’s a fact… I gotta few of my man’s that live in Fukuoka.. and all these ninjaz do is fukk these lonely Japanese joints.. son I’m talking about… the women pay for EVERYTHING.. and they pay my man’s for their time 🤣 shyt blows my mind … but they eating .. after living in Japan for 3 years.. I can see why you won’t entertain a sister.. I miss Japan.. hoping to get a defense job over there and move back again

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That’s a fact… I gotta few of my man’s that live in Fukuoka.. and all these ninjaz do is fukk these lonely Japanese joints.. son I’m talking about… the women pay for EVERYTHING.. and they pay my man’s for their time

🤣 shyt blows my mind … but they eating .. after living in Japan for 3 years.. I can see why you won’t entertain a sister.. I miss Japan.. hoping to get a defense job over there and move back again

Breh, say this again for the brehs in the back.

Ain't nothing like having a 8 out of 10 paying for meals then going back and letting you blow her back out and then waking up to a cooked meal, only to do it all again the next weekend

tyrese-gibson-fast-and-furious.gif

I don't see how brehs don't take the free game we giving them.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh, say this again for the brehs in the back.

Ain't nothing like having a 8 out of 10 paying for meals then going back and letting you blow her back out and then waking up to a cooked meal, only to do it all again the next weekend

tyrese-gibson-fast-and-furious.gif

I don't see how brehs don't take the free game we giving them.
Sounds like Magical Christmasland:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The one I'm talking to right now refuse to cook tho :picard:

She on some "I like when my man cook for me" type of time. Lol we gon see about that :mjlit:
I gotta make this trip before I'm mad old. What's the best way to brush up on the language to try to get around a little? I took a semester in college, so I understand a bit of the syntax, mora, etc., but forgot almost everything because I never used it, and I'm not a weeb.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I gotta make this trip before I'm mad old. What's the best way to brush up on the language to try to get around a little? I took a semester in college, so I understand a bit of the syntax, mora, etc., but forgot almost everything because I never used it, and I'm not a weeb.

I keep hearing good things about these apps, but I took it in school so I don't really know how well they work.

If school is too much of a commitment, visit Yokosuka, Zushi beach and Yokohama all in Kanagawa. They're near the Naval Base, so you'll find mad Japanese women there that can speak English to a workable degree. You might be able to get away with not speaking much.

Be warned that these tend to be "gaijin hunters", or women that exclusively date non-Japanese men, with a significant portion of them looking to date Black men.

You might think "nikka, what's so bad about that? :stopitslime: "

It's not so much that it's a bad thing, it's that a lot of the older ones (say, 27-35) have been passed around by nikkas that's up on the game out there.

If you trying to get some buns, then play on player. It's easy mode.

If you looking for a relationship... well, it's hit or miss :francis:

A lot of them are HELLA jaded, and be on some "you just trying to fukk huh". But will still fukk :mjlol:

I haven't come across any that are looking for green cards, as most of them are happy to remain in Japan. It is a first world country after all, and the dynamic is completely different compared to, say, Thailand or the Philippines, where the women are typically looking to leave their country and come here. There might be some, but it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I keep hearing good things about these apps, but I took it in school so I don't really know how well they work.

If school is too much of a commitment, visit Yokosuka, Zushi beach and Yokohama all in Kanagawa. They're near the Naval Base, so you'll find mad Japanese women there that can speak English to a workable degree. You might be able to get away with not speaking much.

Be warned that these tend to be "gaijin hunters", or women that exclusively date non-Japanese men, with a significant portion of them looking to date Black men.

You might think "nikka, what's so bad about that? :stopitslime: "

It's not so much that it's a bad thing, it's that a lot of the older ones (say, 27-35) have been passed around by nikkas that's up on the game out there.

If you trying to get some buns, then play on player. It's easy mode.

If you looking for a relationship... well, it's hit or miss :francis:

A lot of them are HELLA jaded, and be on some "you just trying to fukk huh". But will still fukk :mjlol:

I haven't come across any that are looking for green cards, as most of them are happy to remain in Japan. It is a first world country after all, and the dynamic is completely different compared to, say, Thailand or the Philippines, where the women are typically looking to leave their country and come here. There might be some, but it's not a big deal.
I'll be there two or three weeks, tops. Just want to meet some women and socialize when I'm not doing cultural or nerd shyt. I don't see myself being serious or marrying a non-Black woman, but you make it sound like there are some that may test my resolve.:myman:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll be there two or three weeks, tops. Just want to meet some women and socialize when I'm not doing cultural or nerd shyt. I don't see myself being serious or marrying a non-Black woman, but you make it sound like there are some that may test my resolve.:myman:

This nikka is in trouble, y'all :mjlit:

You in the middle of your trip:

leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wallstreet.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: