Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Yas

Banned
Daps
You’re saying it’s obvious, but yet you’re only saying it’s black men who are self haters.

It must not be obvious at all because it makes no sense for you to call black men out that don’t want her and want Japanese women, when she’s literally doing the same thing.

You’re original post had nothing to do with her self hating, just them.

No need to backtrack sistahood really stay on code.
Did you not understand what I wrote do you want me to specify write it out to make you feel better 🙄. I was talking about bm first because she was talking about them

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did you not understand what I wrote do you want me to specify write it out to make you feel better 🙄. I was talking about bm first because she was talking about them
There’s no need to talk about black men at all though. She’s there for the same reason they are.

I completely understand why you wrote what you wrote.

You weren’t expecting her second video to come on here with her getting mad that social media lied to her about Japanese men liking black women.

You wasn’t ready

:mjpls: :mjpls:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm glad y'all posted the Twitter thread of this, cause when I was saying that Black men wasn't dogging Black women in Japan because they were too busy actually having fun with Japanese women, some of y'all tried to say I was capping.

Read through these comments from military personnel stationed in Asia, and they're literally saying exactly what I was saying:

I told y'all, I only spit facts out here in these coli streets and that's because I'm living what I'm saying. :sas1:

I'll be in Japan in a couple weeks. If I run into Black men, I'll interview them and ask them these questions and post their responses. Y'all gon learn to stop doubting me lol

:manny:

Yas

Banned
Daps
There’s no need to talk about black men at all though. She’s there for the same reason they are.

I completely understand why you wrote what you wrote.

You weren’t expecting her second video to come on here with her getting mad that social media lied to her about Japanese men liking black women.

You wasn’t ready

:mjpls: :mjpls:
What are you talking about I didn't even see a second video. Who is telling black women that Japanese men like BW, I always heard the opposite. Putting stuff out of your behind I see.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What are you talking about I didn't even see a second video. Who is telling black women that Japanese men like BW, I always heard the opposite. Putting stuff out of your behind I see.
she said social media was lying

he's only quoting what she was mad about...

negged for not paying attention

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So a black man living in one of the most racially homogenous countries on earth, is not allowed to date the woman of that nation? He should just wait around for a black woman(who most likely is looking for Japanese men her damn self) to choose up on him? :dead:

THIS!! Black men supposed to let them have thier fun so while we twiddle our fingers. These divestors are delusional :heh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no c00nery, she ain't getting chose is the problem. She not getting her attention and that can't stand. Brehs in Japan gone eat, they gone enjoy the experience, they gone fulfill they bucket list and keep it pushing. There will be some who choose out and that's just what it is and so insignificant to the overall numbers it isn't worth mentioning. She getting plenty attention, guaranteed, she probably even has a small harem and playing nikkas against each other, but the one she want ain't taking her bait with all that new experience there is to be had.......damn shame
All of THIS!! Women can go anywhere on the planet they will always get male attention she mad the ones she want ain’t checking for her. :ufdup: