Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It doesn't "hit" black men harder, it just gets more publicity because it's all black women choose to ever talk about on social media.

But like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, black girls in especially the younger generation thirst over white boys like crazy. Only difference is black men aren't making TikToks complaining about it.
Glad someone understands this part. They've been blasting propaganda against us on white media for decades.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Glad someone understands this part. They've been blasting propaganda against us on white media for decades.

Between this and that crazy therapist, I'm just glad they're finally getting pushback and not being allowed to slander us. For too long it's been OK for them to just say whatever the fukk they want against black men whenever they don't get their way or the attention they think they're entitled to.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
When I say Tour Guide, I mean a Thot down to pound. If you hang around Tourist areas ( i don't know about rich countries like Japan) but I guess if you go to the Hip-Hop clubs you can meet someone cool, or use Tinder or bumble and just say you're new to Japan or whereever an as them to show you around.

I guess you can and should take a guided tour and maybe you'll meet someone cute going on the tour with you you can use Airbnb expeirences for that.

If you stay in a hostel you'll meet cool people and there's a chance you can smash as some of them have mixed co ed rooms and usually nikkas are on their best beahvior there. Needless to say Hostels are cheap but you're sleeping on bunk beds with maybe as many as ten other people.

You'd have to know what's fair to pay her but if you know where to look you can find places that will tell you how much to smash a bytch in this or that spot for all night. If you there for a week or more and she spends all day with you and you don't smash give her whatever the local overnight smash fee for that night. If you do smash she'll tell you how much she wants for that or if you're lucky it'will be like getting a baker's dozen.

Mett Miltary brehs the same way like you brehs love to meet brehs from "back home". Just go to the hip -hop club and say what's up to all the Black Dudes there. Maybe they'll show you around if they have time for free. The Military has a lot of low cost and free shyt for them and maybe they can slide you in. Hang out with them and they almost defenitely know some local thots who will smash for free. If it's for the fee they'll tell you exactly what it will cost.
Would you say the same rules apply where you’re at too?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
These hoes think that Disney shyt is real, they don't realize they are literally seen as prostitues globally due to how they present themselves in the Media paired with African women being in many Asian and places like Italy as prostitues.
Eh, east asians also have lots of stigmas and stereotypes against dark skin

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Nah, she's cute. Just seems like a dweeb
Nah, she is average plus i do not care what she is, she should of kept that shyt to herself. bytch is pressed over black men not checking for her in a country that has almost none.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good looks breh,

I didn’t even think of a tour guide.

:ohhh::ohhh:

That’s what that Auston dude been doing. I completely forgot about that.

Other than the tour guide, I have no idea how I would actually go about talking to the military brehs there and trying to befriend them.

Great advice though.

The tour guide shyt is real good idea. Is there an app for that? And how you know they won’t try to finesse you or try to set you up or something?

I’m talking about getting female tour guide of course lol.
Its surprisingly easy . In fact, in the kansai and Kanto regions, the type of woman you are seeking are called gaikoku-jin hunters.

If you open up tinder or hinge in the Tokyo or Osaka area and filter out all the western matches, then any Japanese girl left in the batch is actively looking to be your "tour guide" and has spent countless hours drenched in your culture, learning your language. And yes they a dtf.

Hitting up one of the bars near the navy hospital in Tokyo will get you similar results. There is always a bunch foreign chicks that idolize American dudes near the military infrastructure.

As long as you don't fall in love with kimiko or chisato you should be fine. And No they aren't charging you money or hookers either it's just that they value your culture more than they value you as an individual so it's good to keep this in mind.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its surprisingly easy . In fact, in the kansai and Kanto regions, the type of woman you are seeking are called gaikoku-jin hunters.

If you open up tinder or hinge in the Tokyo or Osaka area and filter out all the western matches, then any Japanese girl left in the batch is actively looking to be your "tour guide" and has spent countless hours drenched in your culture, learning your language. And yes they a dtf.

Hitting up one of the bars near the navy hospital in Tokyo will get you similar results. There is always a bunch foreign chicks that idolize American dudes near the military infrastructure.

As long as you don't fall in love with kimiko or chisato you should be fine. And No they aren't charging you money or hookers either it's just that they value your culture more than they value you as an individual so it's good to keep this in mind.

Breh we gotta for real link up when we both in Japan :mjlol:

I be needing a wingman, because I deadass hit on the whole group in the club lol

You wouldn't believe how many friend groups I've hit. I mean like all the friends in the group lmao. shyt is mad easy. :dead:

I was just in Yokosuka this past October and November (stayed for a month) and I found out about this club called Ice. Tons of military folks, so the mix was pretty good.

Not a bad spot for my first time hanging out in the Honch. You know any good spots??

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I know breh,

I never thought I could travel to some country and just eat like crazy with non hoes or working girls.

I actually do want to travel for fun, but at the same time why wouldn’t I want to get women too?

I’m all about learning the language and culture and all that.

Japan does seem like a fun place to go and somewhere I definitely would want to go first when I do travel overseas.

I know there isn’t a specific answer, but how long did it take you to get good enough with the culture and language before you went overseas, how do you even know if you’re good enough with a language?
I'd recommend somewhere in Canada as a solo first time out the country. Especially Montreal where they speak French, but still enough English to help

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Probably don't get the jr pass. They upped the price in March and it's actually cheaper to rent a car or buy individual shinkansen tickets now.

The prices have nearly doubled to the extent that you will actually be in the red by using the pass. I think it's only practical for business people whose companies comp the expense
Wow good to know. I’ll check as I went 5 years ago and people I know are still getting it but never mentioned price.

I see a lot of people doing flights now too, so that must be because of the price hike.

It’s about £555 now and I paid £375 in 2018. It’s ok but now it’s me and the Mrs and that £1000 can be a car rental or flights with change.

Last edited:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Wow good to know. I’ll check as I went 5 years ago and people I know are still getting it but never mentioned price.

I see a lot of people doing flights now too, so that must be because of the price hike.

It’s about £555 now and I paid £375 in 2018. It’s ok but now it’s me and the Mrs and that £1000 can be a car rental or flights with change.
JR pass is still kinda worth it. Especially the 7 day one just gotta plan ahead a bit more

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'd recommend somewhere in Canada as a solo first time out the country. Especially Montreal where they speak French, but still enough English to help
How much bread you think I might need in total to go out there?

I heard Canada was a good first place to visit too.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How much bread you think I might need in total to go out there?

I heard Canada was a good first place to visit too.
I haven't been in over a decade, but I remember Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto were expensive as hell, especially the food.