Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Why do black men have to be a fetish but black women aren’t?

Aren’t non black men fetishized by their skin color?
Who said it wasnt? why do you wanna do whataboutism so bad?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Who said it wasnt? why do you wanna do whataboutism so bad?
Cuz y’all like to exclude bw and non bm when dissing bm.

Why do you have to comment that Japanese women want Black men because of a fetish?

There’s no need to ask that, so that’s why I asked why.

Y’all love making statements and act like it doesn’t pertain to y’all.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ironically, the very last video I posted, the creator of that channel posted a response to this chick :russ:

I haven't even watched it but I know this gon be good.

After actually watching this video, they're kind of proving her point. That breh on screen sounds MAD c00nish and sassy. Talking like he wouldn't even look at her to see if she acts right is wack. For all he knows she could be 2nd gen native, African, whatever. Or just a woman with her head on straight. He just sees a Black woman and is using the "ABW" shyt as an excuse to PAAG.

Followed up and watched the next recommended vid. He's definitely a wild c00n, and possibly a homo, despite what he's saying. 110% bytch made and soft.

Last edited:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is an old video but there's obviously a pattern with a lot of these chicks who think they entitled to brothas attention when they abroad. A grown ass man don't gotta explain shyt to you, bottom line.

I'll be damned if I spend MY money on a vacation and some broad I don't even know want me to explain myself about who I'm dating or anything else for that matter. fukk outta here. We ain't your property. Brothas ain't harassing females on they little girls trips.

Just mind your business and KIM.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is an old video but there's obviously a pattern with a lot of these chicks who think they entitled to brothas attention when they abroad. A grown ass man don't gotta explain shyt to you, bottom line.

I'll be damned if I spend MY money on a vacation and some broad I don't even know want me to explain myself about who I'm dating or anything else for that matter. fukk outta here. We ain't your property. Brothas ain't harassing females on they little girls trips.

He couldn't even finish a thought before cutting him off and running her dikk sucker:snoop:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After actually watching this video, they're kind of proving her point. That breh on screen sounds MAD c00nish and sassy. Talking like he wouldn't even look at her to see if she acts right is wack. For all he knows she could be 2nd gen native, African, whatever. Or just a woman with her head on straight. He just sees a Black woman and is using the "ABW" shyt as an excuse to PAAG.

Followed up and watched the next recommended vid. He's definitely a wild c00n, and possibly a homo, despite what he's saying. 110% bytch made and soft.

I think it's because ol boy is british that he comes across that way.
Or were you talking about the fat dude??? Because I agree, that he seems a little... off :russ:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
aye she looks good.

This is just my opinion, but women just don't like to see women who don't look like them getting put on a pedestal. That's all it is. Doesn't matter if they were all black women and she's short. Busty black women and she's flat. Asian women and she's black.

9/10 women just don't like seeing another type of women placed on a pedestal.

She doesn't care about those men or their preferences.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do you know it aint a BBC fetish like with white women?

It's almost like if you'd watch the fukking videos, they'd answer that question for you :skip:

Quite a few of the women interviewed stated they have never even met a Black person before, but that they WOULD date one if the chemistry was there.

I don't understand some of you cats. I tell you I've been to Japan multiple times and have spent a lot of time there while I'm there, and you still question not only me, but videographic evidence of the women TELLING you why they like or would date Black men.

The vast majority of their answers are:

- Black men seem kind
- Black men are attractive to me
- Race doesn't matter
- Black men are kakkoi (which translate to "cool")

I have spent countless hours on this site explaining to you people why Japanese women will date ANYONE, not just Black men. Of the three major East Asian groups (Japanese, Korean, Chinese), Japanese women are the most likely to interracially date. They consistently profess to have no physical or racial preference, and will date or marry anyone should that person treat them kindly.

This trend is for Japanese people in Asia and Japanese people in America, immigrants or otherwise

Screenshot-692.png

There is also a subculture that exists in Japan where the women SPECIFICALLY target Black men, and them exclusively. I have sampled this myself, and it's not a dikk fetish, it's a legitimate preference. These women get married, have children and have happy relationships with Black men (that ain't playing around).

And if you ARE a Black man that just wants to play around, that can be done as well. But be warned that the community is small, and you might get found out...

But it's definitely possible. You will smash DIME after DIME after DIME. It's crazy out there.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No black woman is flying out to Asia with intention to date a black man :mjlol:

She flew out there thinking she was gon get chose by Kimhoyuke, got paid DUST, and seen brehs getting they paag on with Uki Uki. Now she on TikTok going on a faux “ya mama black” rant mixed with fake stories :russ:
:dead: breh

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Japanese men aren't even piping their own women. Birthrates are in the gutter over there statistically. Most of these dudes work 18 hour shifts, then go home and sleep. Any dude from here could probably go over there and eat.

And this is a huge factor as well: the women are legitimately lonely and hella single.

It's kind of the opposite of America; when I approach a bad woman on the street here, they tend to be in relationships, married, or down but hoes.

In Japan, it's an incredibly high likelihood the woman you meet in the club (or on the street if you're lucky) is single and very much interested in a relationship.

Some of this has to do with the terrible work/life balance in Japan, and the burden of performance women are under in that society.

Some of it has to do with the Japanese men simply not pursuing relationships because their lives are difficult, and adding another mouth to feed makes some of them commit that.

This means for a breh that has bread and can travel freely, Japan is a fukking paradise of single fit, feminine and friendly women.

The only real barrier is the language for most people, and I think that's precisely why more people and the passportbros haven't caught on to Japan. You not about to go to Japan and not have any language ability and eat as well as you can in the DR, Colombia, or Thailand.

I do speak the language, which means more for me :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think it's because ol boy is british that he comes across that way.
Or were you talking about the fat dude??? Because I agree, that he seems a little... off :russ:
Both, but especially the fat guy. They're doing too much, coming off incelish, with the slur-sounding words. If they were just like "Japanese women acted right" without all the attacks, they would sound normal. Going out of the way to shyt on Black women in general is bytch ass nikka behavior.
It's almost like if you'd watch the fukking videos, they'd answer that question for you :skip:

Quite a few of the women interviewed stated they have never even met a Black person before, but that they WOULD date one if the chemistry was there.

I don't understand some of you cats. I tell you I've been to Japan multiple times and have spent a lot of time there while I'm there, and you still question not only me, but videographic evidence of the women TELLING you why they like or would date Black men.

The vast majority of their answers are:

- Black men seem kind
- Black men are attractive to me
- Race doesn't matter
- Black men are kakkoi (which translate to "cool")

I have spent countless hours on this site explaining to you people why Japanese women will date ANYONE, not just Black men. Of the three major East Asian groups (Japanese, Korean, Chinese), Japanese women are the most likely to interracially date. They consistently profess to have no physical or racial preference, and will date or marry anyone should that person treat them kindly.

This trend is for Japanese people in Asia and Japanese people in America, immigrants or otherwise

Screenshot-692.png

There is also a subculture that exists in Japan where the women SPECIFICALLY target Black men, and them exclusively. I have sampled this myself, and it's not a dikk fetish, it's a legitimate preference. These women get married, have children and have happy relationships with Black men (that ain't playing around).

And if you ARE a Black man that just wants to play around, that can be done as well. But be warned that the community is small, and you might get found out...

But it's definitely possible. You will smash DIME after DIME after DIME. It's crazy out there.
I was supposed to go for the Olympics, but COVID and stuff fukked it up. I've been trying to go since I was a kid. Your insights make sense. Sounds like you have to be responsible and not wild out too bad:mjlol:. Like the DR with tons more decorum.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

That convo went on for way too long.

He ain't her fukking son. Should have told her to kick rocks.
:francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Alright I finished reading the thread and I'm finna keep it all the way a stack:

This woman is in a country that in almost 100% homogenous AND the birthrate is falling like Alicia Keys. Japanese women also have the highest rates of interracial fraternization amongst East Asians.

This means Japanese men ain't even approaching and dating and having sex with Japanese women and the women are open to dating anyone of any race (including Black men).

So literally everything lines up against non-Japanese women in Japan. Japanese men who can't speak English will NEVER approach her, and because she's an entitled American, she thinks all men should approach her, so it's a stalemate.

As a Black breh that often travels to Japan (and is going back in literally two weeks), the last thing on my mind when I'm there is Black women. I don't see them, and the only time I'm talking to one is when I'm facetiming my mama when I'm out there showing her shyt.

I ain't never had a conversation with a breh when I'm out in Japan and the topic was Black women. Like, ever. SHE'S CAPPING HARD because she ain't getting chose.
This, I can’t see why they would be on your mind in fukking Japan