Stop C00ning In Japan, Breh's

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing good things about these apps, but I took it in school so I don't really know how well they work.

If school is too much of a commitment, visit Yokosuka, Zushi beach and Yokohama all in Kanagawa. They're near the Naval Base, so you'll find mad Japanese women there that can speak English to a workable degree. You might be able to get away with not speaking much.

Be warned that these tend to be "gaijin hunters", or women that exclusively date non-Japanese men, with a significant portion of them looking to date Black men.

You might think "nikka, what's so bad about that? :stopitslime: "

It's not so much that it's a bad thing, it's that a lot of the older ones (say, 27-35) have been passed around by nikkas that's up on the game out there.

If you trying to get some buns, then play on player. It's easy mode.

If you looking for a relationship... well, it's hit or miss :francis:

A lot of them are HELLA jaded, and be on some "you just trying to fukk huh". But will still fukk :mjlol:

I haven't come across any that are looking for green cards, as most of them are happy to remain in Japan. It is a first world country after all, and the dynamic is completely different compared to, say, Thailand or the Philippines, where the women are typically looking to leave their country and come here. There might be some, but it's not a big deal.
What would you say is too old to really enjoy dating a lot of women out there and stuff, or is it cool no matter what age?

I just started thinking about dating Asian women more and visiting Japan recently. Have no idea when I’d have time to make the trips and plus I’d be going solo, but wanna get on it soon.

How much would you say everything cost together?

I still can’t get over going out the country solo without knowing the language, but I’m down to do it lol.

I’m thinking 2-3 weeks might be enough time to visit there.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
If her li'l beautiful ass really prefers black men she'll be with as many as she desires

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Japanese men aren't even piping their own women. Birthrates are in the gutter over there statistically. Most of these dudes work 18 hour shifts, then go home and sleep. Any dude from here could probably go over there and eat.
I remember when I got stationed out there they even gave a briefing on how they wanna pay military guys just to help populace the damn country so you will be approached off post and said if your not in a good happy marriage divorce rate is extremely high :russ:

shyt I was hollering pulling them on the streets at night before they even got in the bar or club at times and I would go back to their place if we didn’t go inside the club before the trains stopped running

They are some dedicated as females tho on cooking and cleaning and pleasing I will say that much :wow:

Coming back to ur place to folded clothes and a meal with her cleaning with a apron on and sometimes unintentionally looking sexy as shyt with certain clothes on leads to pound time real quickly

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What would you say is too old to really enjoy dating a lot of women out there and stuff, or is it cool no matter what age?

I just started thinking about dating Asian women more and visiting Japan recently. Have no idea when I’d have time to make the trips and plus I’d be going solo, but wanna get on it soon.

How much would you say everything cost together?

I still can’t get over going out the country solo without knowing the language, but I’m down to do it lol.

I’m thinking 2-3 weeks might be enough time to visit there.

I'm in my mid thirties, so I don't yet know when my options will dry up. I also get told I look like I'm 19, or in my earlier 20s so your mileage may vary. I mainly bag early 20s to mid 30s ( and it literally doesn't matter-- they all look young, being Asian).

I know a few older brehs that's eating, but they are military, and I have no idea how much that plays a factor.

-You can cheaply fly to Japan for around $900-$1100 but be warned-- I fly from LAX, and it's a 12 hour flight for me. I'm literally on the edge of the West Coast, so it's the closest mainland flight to Japan. If you from somewhere like the midwest or East Coast, it's even longer, and I'll be DAMNED if I fly economy for more than 5 hours on a plane. Bump that.

I believe Premium Economy is around $1500-$2k. I'm not as sure as the last flight I took on PE was to Hawaii (which is only about 5.5 hours from LAX)

I mainly fly business class. Cheapest business class is currently Zip Air, but they don't fly out of many airports. Benefit of being from Los Angeles is that we get these kinds of flights. Zip Air's business class will run you about $2k roundtrip. My most recent flight to Japan this past August (United Business Class Polaris) ran me about $4k roundtrip (that's actually VERY cheap as that usually cost about $8k). This included the United Lounge at LAX and Haneda which are both FIRE

:ohlawd:

- I believe Japan has the greatest public transportation system in the world. Trains and buses are stupid cheap. Get you a Suica or Passmo card, put like 2000 yen (roughly $15) on it, and never have to worry about reupping. You good lol (I might be exaggerating a lil, but you get me). Taxis are also viable but can get expensive. I think going from Roppongi to Shinjuku cost me like 3000 yen. These are your only options after the trains stop operating for the day.

- Hotels are hit or miss. I've stayed in some baller ass hotels, but their prices have went all the way up. I can't realistically give you a range because you can find hella cheap places, but they're tiny, and American sized rooms, but they're incredibly expensive. This is for Tokyo, which I'm assuming you're staying. When I was in Kyoto, I found a cozy ass spot right next to the train station for like $70 a night. Loved it.

-Something to note about Japan as of 2023 is their economy is down, so the dollar goes really far. You will find eating out, buying snacks and general shopping and entertainment to be far cheaper than you thought. Compared to LA, Tokyo seems downright cheap to me. You prolly could get away with having around $2-3k in spending money and still have some left over depending on what you do.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm in my mid thirties, so I don't yet know when my options will dry up. I also get told I look like I'm 19, or in my earlier 20s so your mileage may vary. I mainly bag early 20s to mid 30s ( and it literally doesn't matter-- they all look young, being Asian).

I know a few older brehs that's eating, but they are military, and I have no idea how much that plays a factor.

-You can cheaply fly to Japan for around $900-$1100 but be warned-- I fly from LAX, and it's a 12 hour flight for me. I'm literally on the edge of the West Coast, so it's the closest mainland flight to Japan. If you from somewhere like the midwest or East Coast, it's even longer, and I'll be DAMNED if I fly economy for more than 5 hours on a plane. Bump that.

I believe Premium Economy is around $1500-$2k. I'm not as sure as the last flight I took on PE was to Hawaii (which is only about 5.5 hours from LAX)

I mainly fly business class. Cheapest business class is currently Zip Air, but they don't fly out of many airports. Benefit of being from Los Angeles is that we get these kinds of flights. Zip Air's business class will run you about $2k roundtrip. My most recent flight to Japan this past August (United Business Class Polaris) ran me about $4k roundtrip (that's actually VERY cheap as that usually cost about $8k). This included the United Lounge at LAX and Haneda which are both FIRE

:ohlawd:

- I believe Japan has the greatest public transportation system in the world. Trains and buses are stupid cheap. Get you a Suica or Passmo card, put like 2000 yen (roughly $15) on it, and never have to worry about reupping. You good lol (I might be exaggerating a lil, but you get me). Taxis are also viable but can get expensive. I think going from Roppongi to Shinjuku cost me like 3000 yen. These are your only options after the trains stop operating for the day.

- Hotels are hit or miss. I've stayed in some baller ass hotels, but their prices have went all the way up. I can't realistically give you a range because you can find hella cheap places, but they're tiny, and American sized rooms, but they're incredibly expensive. This is for Tokyo, which I'm assuming you're staying. When I was in Kyoto, I found a cozy ass spot right next to the train station for like $70 a night. Loved it.

-Something to note about Japan as of 2023 is their economy is down, so the dollar goes really far. You will find eating out, buying snacks and general shopping and entertainment to be far cheaper than you thought. Compared to LA, Tokyo seems downright cheap to me. You prolly could get away with having around $2-3k in spending money and still have some left over depending on what you do.
Ok so age doesn’t seem too much of an issue then.

Do you think Japan might be too overwhelming to go for your first country out of the States solo?

I never traveled anywhere solo before even in the States.

Appreciate all the advice you give man.

:salute: :salute:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Do you think Japan might be too overwhelming to go for your first country out of the States solo?

I've been to quite a few places in the world, and one thing I can safely say is that, for me personally, Japan wins every time I get the itch to fly.

But I have been saying this from day one-- your experience is going to vary based on your Japanese level. It really is like going to another world, fam. They don't give a motherfukk about English over there, so I'd recommend getting your language game up.

Most people who dislike Japan are people that's been there for a while but never learned the language (which sounds insane, I know). People that can speak even a little have a much better time and their options with the locals increase massively. Most Japanese girls will find you attractive because you are TRYING to speak their language.

Good luck and have fun out there fam.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Hell yeah my guy

I just had a buddy fly into Cali Colombia and homie couldn't even make it out of the airport. In a small airport he couldn't even think to just follow the crowd, he was in security for 30 minutes. And that's a Spanish speaking country.

You go to somewhere where the whole script is different and everyone looks and sounds different and you're gonna be in big trouble.

you're skeptical of Passport Bro propaganda then be that. Stop thinking there's the majical country where hoes are gonna just hop on your jock like that.

The homie is super tapped in to Japanese culture and has friends, as someone learning Spanish I can imagine the difficulty of Learning Japanese. The culture is completely different.

My Girlfriend who lived in america twice can understand the concept of apple pie and why it would taste good. You think that you're gonna be able to eat sashmi much less order it.

Lets say a half way decent chick from China came up to you not knowing one english word and asking you In chinese mind you to explain and help her expeirence american culture to her. Would you get frustrated and point her toward Chinatown and tell her to figure it out?

That's how the average non hoe feels about you, no one really likes tourists like that.

You want to travel you better do what duke did and I dd and learn these people's culture and language before you even think about going.

Japanese people are way more racist than white people they don't even fukk with Japanese brazilians.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah my guy

I just had a buddy fly into Cali Colombia and homie couldn't even make it out of the airport. In a small airport he couldn't even think to just follow the crowd, he was in security for 30 minutes. And that's a Spanish speaking country.

You go to somewhere where the whole script is different and everyone looks and sounds different and you're gonna be in big trouble.

you're skeptical of Passport Bro propaganda then be that. Stop thinking there's the majical country where hoes are gonna just hop on your jock like that.

The homie is super tapped in to Japanese culture and has friends, as someone learning Spanish I can imagine the difficulty of Learning Japanese. The culture is completely different.

My Girlfriend who lived in america twice can understand the concept of apple pie and why it would taste good. You think that you're gonna be able to eat sashmi much less order it.

Lets say a half way decent chick from China came up to you not knowing one english word and asking you In chinese mind you to explain and help her expeirence american culture to her. Would you get frustrated and point her toward Chinatown and tell her to figure it out?

That's how the average non hoe feels about you, no one really likes tourists like that.

You want to travel you better do what duke did and I dd and learn these people's culture and language before you even think about going.

Japanese people are way more racist than white people they don't even fukk with Japanese brazilians.
Yeah I know breh,

I never thought I could travel to some country and just eat like crazy with non hoes or working girls.

I actually do want to travel for fun, but at the same time why wouldn’t I want to get women too?

I’m all about learning the language and culture and all that.

Japan does seem like a fun place to go and somewhere I definitely would want to go first when I do travel overseas.

I know there isn’t a specific answer, but how long did it take you to get good enough with the culture and language before you went overseas, how do you even know if you’re good enough with a language?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Just go.

I went solo for 3 weeks. It was fine.

Grab some good earphones, a few books and a JR Pass.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just go.

I went solo for 3 weeks. It was fine.

Grab some good earphones, a few books and a JE Pass.
Probably don't get the jr pass. They upped the price in March and it's actually cheaper to rent a car or buy individual shinkansen tickets now.

The prices have nearly doubled to the extent that you will actually be in the red by using the pass. I think it's only practical for business people whose companies comp the expense

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know breh,

I never thought I could travel to some country and just eat like crazy with non hoes or working girls.

I actually do want to travel for fun, but at the same time why wouldn’t I want to get women too?

I’m all about learning the language and culture and all that.

Japan does seem like a fun place to go and somewhere I definitely would want to go first when I do travel overseas.

I know there isn’t a specific answer, but how long did it take you to get good enough with the culture and language before you went overseas, how do you even know if you’re good enough with a language?
It probably is and if you came correct like the homie is telling you you'd be fine.

If you were thinking about Japan I'd try to link up with some Military brehs at those Military bases it's like Japan in america most people will speak english and there's always a breh way into Japanese culture who took the time to learn the language who can take you to the more Japanese Japanese places.

At the clubs where the Military brehs go to you'll meet Welcoming committee girls and Tour guides and you'd have a fair shot of getting some Nip Nookie.

As far as learning the language and culture it's an ongoing process. I read the news and watch stuff on local TV. As far as language I'm in a wierd spot where I can understand what people say especially if they speak slowly and I can make myself understood. I know the money and how much stuff costs but I'm always asking questions. I went to this big park and my girl bought random stuff and I asked her if she paid gringo prices and she said no.
So I learned the price for more items.

But I was lucky I found an educated chick who speaks english and lived in New York twice so she knows how to explain things to me.

If you go somewhere blind you need to find someone down to help you out. Again my friend had his first international trip he had a thin wallet designed to hold cards and some money and of course here and Japan you might withdraw millions of Pesos and Yen. in my buddy's case homie had all this cash and just handed a wad to people and had them pick out how much shyt was. Clearly you could see how this could've went left for him if I wasn't there. I took him to the mall and got him a good travel wallet for the millions of Pesos that he'd carry around in Colombia.

If you go somewhere find a tour guide and have her show you around pay her for her time because beleive me it can be annoying. If you decide to fukk that's on you but beleive me she knows that you'd want to do that too.

Get a good RFID travel wallet too. I suggest the Pacsafe chain wallet.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It probably is and if you came correct like the homie is telling you you'd be fine.

If you were thinking about Japan I'd try to link up with some Military brehs at those Military bases it's like Japan in america most people will speak english and there's always a breh way into Japanese culture who took the time to learn the language who can take you to the more Japanese Japanese places.

At the clubs where the Military brehs go to you'll meet Welcoming committee girls and Tour guides and you'd have a fair shot of getting some Nip Nookie.

As far as learning the language and culture it's an ongoing process. I read the news and watch stuff on local TV. As far as language I'm in a wierd spot where I can understand what people say especially if they speak slowly and I can make myself understood. I know the money and how much stuff costs but I'm always asking questions. I went to this big park and my girl bought random stuff and I asked her if she paid gringo prices and she said no.
So I learned the price for more items.

But I was lucky I found an educated chick who speaks english and lived in New York twice so she knows how to explain things to me.

If you go somewhere blind you need to find someone down to help you out. Again my friend had his first international trip he had a thin wallet designed to hold cards and some money and of course here and Japan you might withdraw millions of Pesos and Yen. in my buddy's case homie had all this cash and just handed a wad to people and had them pick out how much shyt was. Clearly you could see how this could've went left for him if I wasn't there. I took him to the mall and got him a good travel wallet for the millions of Pesos that he'd carry around in Colombia.

If you go somewhere find a tour guide and have her show you around pay her for her time because beleive me it can be annoying. If you decide to fukk that's on you but beleive me she knows that you'd want to do that too.

Get a good RFID travel wallet too. I suggest the Pacsafe chain wallet.
Good looks breh,

I didn’t even think of a tour guide.

:ohhh::ohhh:

That’s what that Auston dude been doing. I completely forgot about that.

Other than the tour guide, I have no idea how I would actually go about talking to the military brehs there and trying to befriend them.

Great advice though.

The tour guide shyt is real good idea. Is there an app for that? And how you know they won’t try to finesse you or try to set you up or something?

I’m talking about getting female tour guide of course lol.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good looks breh,

I didn’t even think of a tour guide.

:ohhh::ohhh:

That’s what that Auston dude been doing. I completely forgot about that.

Other than the tour guide, I have no idea how I would actually go about talking to the military brehs there and trying to befriend them.

Great advice though.

The tour guide shyt is real good idea. Is there an app for that? And how you know they won’t try to finesse you or try to set you up or something?

I’m talking about getting female tour guide of course lol.
When I say Tour Guide, I mean a Thot down to pound. If you hang around Tourist areas ( i don't know about rich countries like Japan) but I guess if you go to the Hip-Hop clubs you can meet someone cool, or use Tinder or bumble and just say you're new to Japan or whereever an as them to show you around.

I guess you can and should take a guided tour and maybe you'll meet someone cute going on the tour with you you can use Airbnb expeirences for that.

If you stay in a hostel you'll meet cool people and there's a chance you can smash as some of them have mixed co ed rooms and usually nikkas are on their best beahvior there. Needless to say Hostels are cheap but you're sleeping on bunk beds with maybe as many as ten other people.

You'd have to know what's fair to pay her but if you know where to look you can find places that will tell you how much to smash a bytch in this or that spot for all night. If you there for a week or more and she spends all day with you and you don't smash give her whatever the local overnight smash fee for that night. If you do smash she'll tell you how much she wants for that or if you're lucky it'will be like getting a baker's dozen.

Mett Miltary brehs the same way like you brehs love to meet brehs from "back home". Just go to the hip -hop club and say what's up to all the Black Dudes there. Maybe they'll show you around if they have time for free. The Military has a lot of low cost and free shyt for them and maybe they can slide you in. Hang out with them and they almost defenitely know some local thots who will smash for free. If it's for the fee they'll tell you exactly what it will cost.